wonderful day... or not

Third persons POV

Kol was seething. It had been 45 minutes since that bloody witch had turned him into a fucking girl and he was ready to tear through someone's throat. He had tried to get Rebekah to tell him where she was so that he could force her to change him back and then kill her. Unfortunately his sister had some loyalty towards the witch and refused to tell, whilst continuing to laughing at him!

Rebekah definitely knew more about this witch then she let on. He wasn't stupid. He had heard stories through some powerful witches who talked of a secret society of witches and wizards who have pure magic. The witches believed they came from another reality and Instead of channelling magic through the earth or having to listen to the ancestors, they used wands and used the magic inside them. The problem was that they were meant to be extinct years before he was even born. Others stories told him about creatures such a unicorns and dragons. He never believed those stories though. How could he? Being alive for a thousand of years and never seen these creatures.

But no normal witch could change his appearance by the swipe of her hand, it's impossible. Plus his brothers had said she had died. How was she immortal? He never heard stories of these wand wielders being immortal. Well if she can't die, then Kol was sure he could find a use for her.

Kol sighs in relief as he feels his body slowly change back to himself. He stands and stretches, rubbing his hands over his chest to make sure everything was all the same. He looks up into the mirror and smirks. Oh, he was going to have so much fun tomorrow. He will teach that little witch a lesson. Hopefully she can answers a few of his questions as well.

-----------------------

The next morning.

Kol was lounging on the sofa in the sitting room. Staring through the window waiting for Rebekah's return. He had spent the last 2 hours trying to catch the little witches scent around town. He couldn't find her anywhere! he knew she lived in town because Rebekah had mentioned it. He couldn't even remember where she lived from being in the other side. It was blurry. She must have hid herself. It was the only explanation. He had gone miles out of town and she was no where.

He was going to have to get it from Rebekah. He was her brother, she'll have to tell him. He smirks when he hears his sisters heels clicking on the tile floor and stood ready to greet her.

"Well-well-well, there's our girl." He step closer to her as she walked in wearing the same dress she wore last night. She ignores him and goes to side step him but he just steps into her way. "Get out of my way Kol" She growls and tries to go around him again. "Out all night, what a scandal." Kol smirks. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" Rebekah narrows her eyes dangerously

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" she seethed. Kol smirks and looks over to klaus who's smirking on the sofa. Rebekah pushes Kol out of the way and walks down the steps "don't start Nik." She stands in the middle of the room and Kol goes to sit on the seat. "Where's Elijah? We need to talk." She says nervously. The two brothers notice and straighten slightly.

"I'm here, and we do." Elijah states walking into the room. The three turn to face him as he stands there with what looks like burning sage in his hand. "I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behaviour." He says, coming to stand in front of Rebekah. She sighs and turns away.