Memories

Lilith's POV

"Alone at last" he drawls, deepening his smirk.

---

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Clearly. Is there any reason why you stayed? If your here to cause me harm then I can insure you that this will not end well for you". I scowl at him but he doesn't waver. I don't know what he's trying to accomplish being here. He leans back in his seat and crosses his ankle over his thigh.

"My plan was to come here and torture some answers out of you, maybe even kill you for what you did to me" he seethes and I grin. "But I've decided that you'll be more use to me alive. Of course after you kill my mother I might rethink it." he sends me a devious smile I throw my head back and laugh.

"Haven't we already been over this? I assume your brother told you that I can't be killed?" I question, he goes to reply but I continue. "Unless your just dying to become female again" I giggle and he growls and speeds towards me but gets throw back when he hits a invisible barrier. Honestly these vampires are so predictable! Always relying on their speed.

"So bloody predictable!" I Seethe, standing and walking over to him. He stands and we face each other, glaring. "I suggest you don't do that again. It's useless, and your just making a fool of yourself." I roll my eyes when he lifts his hand and places it on the barrier, he attempts to push though but he just hisses in pain when his palm starts boiling.

"I must say, i am fascinated with the way your magic works. Fine, I'll stop trying to kill you, if you answer a few of my questions?" He asks seriously. I think for a moment and sigh. I might as well. I'm sure he isn't going to stop otherwise. "Sit down" I huff and take my seat again. I watch as he swaggers back to his seat with a sly smirk on his face.

"Oh wipe that smirk of your face will ya? It's annoying me. Just because I agreed doesn't mean I'll answer all of you questions" I exclaim, sitting down. He laughs and takes his seat. "I don't think it annoys you that much sweetheart" he grins and I feel heat pool in the belly. Why do I like hearing him call me that???

"Whatever" I huff. "So what do you want to know?" He thinks for a moment and I wait patiently, watching him. "Your hidden world, in this reality, where is it?" how did I know he was going to ask that. I shake my head and scowl at him. "I don't even know if my kind has one here and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. You really have no reason to know where it is anyway. It's not like you could find it."

"Fine. I'm sure I could persuade you another time. Hmm, I read somewhere that your world has all sorts of magical creatures, is that true? Do you really have dragons and unicorns?" He asks in awe. I smile lightly at the excitement I see in his eyes. "Yes we have a lot of different creatures where I'm from. Dragons, unicorns, Phoenix's. And many more. Mostly any thing you find in children fairy tales are real in my world."

"Can you show me?" He asks giving me puppy dog eyes. That's definitely a new one. "Wow, who knew the big bad vampire would get so exited over dragons and unicorns" I giggle and he scowls. "Oh, shut up! Will you show me or not?" He groans and rolls his eyes. But I notice the slight smirk on his lips.

"Fine". My laughter dies down and I think of some memories and decide to show him the first round in the triwizard cup. I place the wisp in the bowl and look up to Kol. "Back in my fourth year of school, I was chosen to compete in a tournament against other schools. I'm going to show you the first round. I'll come in with you this time." I nod for him to place his finger in the bowl and I do the same.