I am not a toy.

Lilith's POV

I stare with my mouth hanging open for a few seconds before finally getting my bearings. Oh Merlin. He's so attractive, and worse thing is, I can tell by the smirk on his face that he knows it. Why are all the vampires so sexy here? Ugh and full of themselves too. I huff, shaking my head. I'm really starting to berate myself for agreeing to come to this stupid town!

"I was looking for the bathroom" I fold my arms across my chest and raise an eyebrow. "In my mothers room?" He retorts with his own raised eyebrow. Oh Good, he didn't see me do magic. Lie, lie, lie. "I got lost. It's a bag house" I shrug not looking away. He smirks with a devious look in his eyes and stalks towards me. God he looks incredibly sexy like that. His eyes sparkled as if he is seeing something that isn't there.

I decided to play a little so I fake a cautious step back, my back flat against the wall and he laughs. "What's wrong sweetheart, scared?" I inwardly smirk. I almost wanted to laugh. He may be a thousand-year-old vampire, but I've seen things far scarier than him. I mean, hello? Giant spiders...

"I-I told you. I was j-just looking for the bathroom " I stutter, playing him. He smirks and raises his hand to play with a strand of my curls. "Hm, so pretty. I could have a lot of fun with you" he drawls. I inwardly seethe, who the hell does this guy think he is?! I am not a toy! Vampires and their bloody arrogance are going to drive me insane. I stare into his smirking face pissed, deciding that I'm done playing now. My lips spread into a smirk and he frowns in confusion. I let out laugh and wave my hand, sending him across the hall. I keep him there and walk towards him.

"Hm, I'm not sure. I don't think you could handle me." I smirk, coming to stand in front of him, I cross my arms. He growls and struggles to get down. "Witch" he seethes, "let me down right now!" I shake my head.

"You know, this is starting to become a reoccurring moment for me. First your brother, now you." I smirk at his shocked look, I'm guessing he knows who I am now. "Although you look much prettier up there" I wink. Yeah... that was bold but I find myself not caring. It's been awhile since I've felt giddy. He lets out a laugh, his smirk returning. "You think I'm pretty?"

A devious thought pops into my head and I grin. I wasn't known as one of the second generation of marauders for nothing. I wave my hand and laugh. " oh your going to wish you didn't say that" his face pales as he feels his body change slowly. Brown hair grows long around his shoulders and he face transforms into the female version of himself. "Oh yeah, your so pretty" I laugh and he growls, angers written all over his face. "What have you done to me! What are you? This-this is not possible!" Ha, that serve him right! Not so full of himself now, is he?

"Well it seems pretty possible to me" I laugh, turning to leave. "I think I'll be going now. That should wear of in a few hours. Or a few days, I'm not so sure." I smirk and let him free from the wall and he, or she in his case goes to speed at me but I disapperate from sight. Landing in my living room still laughing. I make my way into the kitchen so that I can make some food quickly, before sending a quick text to Rebekah letting her know, it was done and that I had to head home before another one of her brothers tried to kill me. I laugh at her text back.

'I don't know how you did it, but you are a genius! He's been hiding from everyone up in his room since he tried to make me to tell you where you were LOL. Mothers been acting strange, I've yet to tell my brothers what she had done. I'll come by your house tomorrow to tell you what happened.'

Shaking my head, I send her a reply telling her to come by around 12. I throw my phone onto the sofa and head to my room to get changed. I've spent too long in this damn dress. After getting changed and putting on my favourite pjs, I place my wand on my bed next to my invisibility cloak.