Unstable Day & Reader

Platonic
Pronouns: They/Them (either gender)
Y/N = Your Name
You and Unstable are going to spend a short amount of time together.

————————

As I made my way out of the clothing shop, I saw a huge blimp and just stared at the huge thing in front of me. "Ah, what a nice blimp. I wish one day I could just visit it and see how it looks like. Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the inside of a blimp."

I walked along the path that lead to the park-like thing and sat down on one of the benches. I breathed in deeply. "Y/N HELLO! GOOD DAY.. YES?" Unstable yelled out of nowhere. "Ah! Since when were you here?" I picked up my bags that I accidentally dropped.

"I I WAS SITTING ON OTHER BENCH. Y/N NO SEE ME?".

"Oh, no I didn't see you Unstable but hi anyways!" Unstable sat down next to me and looked over at me. When I realized he was looking at me, I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "So Unstable, how have you been?"

"UNSTABLE GOOD YES. YOU?" "I've been good too," I liked Unstable, aside from all the yelling that he did, he was a pretty chill guy. "Unstable, aren't you supposed to be working?"

"UNSTABLE HAVE FREE TIME. Y/N WANT DO SOMETHING BEFORE WORK?"

Ah. So he has a break.

"Sure Unstable! What do you want to do?"

"AMMMM... WE PLAY GAME? OR WE GO SNEAK ON [OPERATIVE] Macabre?"

"Won't Macabre get annoyed or shoot us on accident?" I mean, I'd love to sneak up on Macabre but after all his name IS Macabre, and I've heard that he shoots innocent people.. "NO NO UNSTABLE SURE HE NO SHOOT US"

Well, if you say so Unstable.

Once I went to go put away my bags in my Residence, Unstable and I went and kept hiding between Residences and behind buildings until we spotted Macabre, walking along the path. Unstable twitched and I held onto him. "At the count of 3, we will come out and scare him,"

"3.. 2.." But before I got the chance to finish, Unstable went ahead and I followed after him. "BOO!"

"What the hell Unstable! Don't you have other things than to scare your co-workers? Get back to work."

"HAHA MACABRE GOT SCARED. HAHAHAHAHA."

"Hmph, I never said that I got scared," Even I can't believe that someone as brutal as him could get jump scared. "Well, [IDENTITY] Y/N? Shouldn't you get back to your Residence? It's getting dark now. Hurry up and get to your Residence. Now." Unstable looked a bit disappointed but then quickly said, "MACABRE RIGHT, IT GETTING DARK SOON" So I nodded and thanked Unstable for a fun time.

"Y/N WELCOME, HAD FUN TIME TOO" As the sun was starting to set, Unstable quickly came to hug me and I hugged him back. I waved goodbye to both Unstable and Macabre.

Today was a fun day.

——————

A/N:
Yes. This is the first chapter I wrote in this book.
And yes, this was also badly written.
I need more practice I writing lol.
I'm gonna practice writing out scenes or something o_o

Total Words: 550 words.