Macabre_Day x Reader

Requested by: DivingMop
Setting: Old City layout from
^^3-17-19^^
Macabre gets picked on by some of his coworkers.
__________

"Greetings, Macabre!!"

Macabre jumped at the sudden voice. He turned his head around and saw Y/N running towards him only to see them trip over a rock and land face-first onto the sidewalk. He ran over and helped Y/N up.

"Jeez, you're very clumsy, you know that? At least watch where you're going." Macabre looked up at Y/N and saw small tears running down their eyes. He started sweating and tried to calm them down as his face flushed.

"Ah, no..! That's not what I meant. I meant to say are you alr-" he got cut off by the sound of giggling and looked towards where the sound came from. Ugh, why did these two have to be here.

"Oh, Macabre. That's not how you're supposed to treat a Civilian! Oh no poor baby.. are you okay? Don't worry Benevolent will treat your face~."

Benevolent went over towards Y/N and took out his medkit. Radiant patted Y/N's head and dusted them off. Macabre stood up and eyed both of the other Operatives. Radiant noticed this, and proceeded to hug Y/N. This angered Macabre.

"Let go of them. What if they don't want you to hug them?"

"Oh, um.. I don't mind Macabre. Radiants hugs are really warm eitherway." This made Macabre even more angry as he saw Radiant hug them even tighter while Y/N smiled, so he walked away.

On his way, he was spotted by Dynamic.

"Heyyy, Macabre! How are you doing?" Macabre stopped in his tracks and stared straight ahead.

"I'm doing fine Dynamic."

"Really? From what I heard, you walked away from Radiant and Benevolent because they were caring for Y/N." Macabre turned his head towards him, laughed but then stopped.

"Me? Care about a Civilian? Don't be ridiculous." Macabre turned his head away, his face flushing and walked off.

Dynamic giggled at his flustered face and waved off Macabre.

[The Next Day]

Macabre started walking towards Benevolents bakery, only to notice that Benevolent, Radiant, Dynamic, and Placid were there. He groaned and tilted his hat forwards to avoid being seen by the four. He proceeded to pick up some cake and leave money on the counter.

"Hey, Macabre. Don't think I don't see you, heheh. So, who're you giving the cake too.. Y/N perhaps?"

Macabre turned around and looked at Placid, his eyepatch glowing a slight red.

"Oh, so scary~."

Benevolent and Dynamic giggled at Radiants comment, Placid cutting them off and making a comment.

"Oh come on guys, don't tease Macabre for showing signs of affection towards a Civilian. I mean, it's nice to see that he has a soft spot."

Macabre sweared at them and walked away from their laughter.

[...]

He arrived at Y/N's residence and rang their doorbell.

Y/N's head perked up from the magazine they were reading and ran over to open their door.

"Oh. Greetings, Macabre! Do you need something?"

Macabre shook his head. "Not at all. I.. came to give you this." He held out the cake in front of him towards them while turning his head away from Y/N.

"Oh! Thank you so much! Do you want to come inside?" Y/N smiled.

"No.. I have to go either way. Well, enjoy the cake. Goodnight and, um, ...sweet dreams."

Y/N held the cake in one hand and hugged Macabre, shocking him as his entire face flushed again. Distant giggling being heard as he pushed Y/N away from him. Y/N being confused, just smiled and walked back inside.

"Oh~, I should send this to the other Operatives! I can't wait to see their reaction, hehe."

Macabre's face continued to flush as he took off, running after Radiant who kept giggling while being chased.

________
What will happen to him? Maybe he'll get shot.. who knows lol
This made me smile tbh
Anyways other request finished
I hope you enjoyed this lol
________
Total words: 682