Dynamic_Day & Toddler!Reader

[Authors P.O.V]

Dynamic walked over towards Unstable and Y/N. He sat down right across from Unstable.

He saw Y/N and patted their head.

[Reader's P.O.V]

I watched as the guy in purple clothing sat at our table. I stared at him, amazed at the thing on his face.

I reached my hand towards his face, he noticed this, stopped talking to the blue guy and started to talk with me.

"Hm? What's wrong Y/N?"

"Face..! Face!"

I made circles around my own eyes with my hands to show what I was trying to say.

"Oh..! You mean these?" I watched him take the thing off of his face and place it down.

"These are called aviators, Y/N. Here, you can try them on."

I put on his aviators and watched the pink guy coming to the table and putting down food.

The pink guy laughed and then smiled at me.

"Well, don't you look cute Y/N?"

I have learned that cute is meant as a good thing so I giggled.

[...]

[Dynamic's P.O.V]

I was showing Y/N around our Museum, showing her the wonderful statues and giving small explanations about the info there.

Then it suddenly hit me. I instantly remembered that I was supposed to be performing in a small show Radiant hosted.

"Y/N hurry up and come to Dyna! We have to go somewhere, okay?"

Y/N nodded and came running to me. I picked them up into my arms and quickly ran over to the Theatre, still having a tight grip on Y/N.

I'll figure out how to watch Y/N.

Hopefully..

[...]

Once I got there, I saw the Theatre being filled up with a good amount of Civilians. I ran behind the stage and into the room.

"Dynamic! What took you so long? It's almost starting."

I placed down Y/N onto one of the chests(??).

"I'm-.. I'm so sorry for being-.. late-.. Radiant. I forgot-.. that we were-.. going to do a show tonight."

I said while catching my breath.

"It's okay. You're here now. You're watching over Y/N today, aren't you?"

I nodded at him while drinking water from a bottle that Unpredictable gave me.

"How are you supposed to watch over them? We don't have much time for you to be able to opt out."

I sighed, looked over at Y/N, and smiled.

"I'm gonna trust Y/N to be a good kid. I'll let them know."

Radiant smiled and nodded.

I crouched down to Y/N and explained the situation.

"Me be good kid!!"

I smiled and told them where they can sit.

The lights dimmed and the curtains opened. Unpredictable took the mic and welcomed everyone in.

"Welcome everyone! We are very glad you could make it here today. We would like to start off with a few questions that any of you have. Please enjoy the show!"

Everybody clapped as a few civilians raised their hand. 

[...]

The question part of the show seemed to go longer than us three had expected. I was able to give Y/N some snacks.

It was then time for the real part.

[Author's P.O.V]

As the three Operatives were busy getting themselves into position, the curtains rose up and Radiant started it off. He strummed a small pattern and then continued, Unpredictable and Dynamic following behind with their instruments.

A few of the civilians had gotten up and started slightly dancing in their seats. The sound of music flowing in the air.

Y/N was watching with excitement, as they got up and started dancing all over the area. 

Little did the Operatives know, Y/N was dancing all over the place, to the point where they were now visible on the stage. 

Several Civilians started chattering about the sudden appearance but they all stared in awe. 

Dynamic was playing his instrument but then noticed Y/N. His eyes got wide but he saw that the Civilians seemed to love the small child dancing, so he left Y/N alone.

[...]

When the show had finished, the Civilians started gathering around Dynamic and Y/N. Being curious and overall somewhat playing with Y/N. 

Dynamic waved everyone off as he walked towards his Residence with Y/N in his arms. 

Y/N yawned.

"Awe, someone had a fun night, right?"

Y/N watched him, smiled, and then laid their head down onto his shoulder. Falling asleep.

Dynamic got to his residence, and set Y/N down onto his bed. Tucking Y/N in and going over to his desk. 

He fell asleep as well.

{to be continued}