Radiant_Day&Toddler!Reader

[Author's P.O.V]
Y/N woke up to the sound of whistling. Sitting up and yawning, they see Radiant on the couch. Eyes closed and whistling a.. friendly tune.

Y/N climbs out of their crib, the movements making Radiant open his eyes and realize that Y/N had woken up.

"Oh! Good morning, sunshine~!"

"mornwing"

Radiant stood up and picked up the clothes that were set on the table.

"Guess what? Emotionless tailored something up nice for you again and,"

Radiant unfolded the clothing and got the hair accessory.

"Look! It's a very soft and comfortable suit, the design almost matches your daddy's suit! Plus, it even comes with a hair clip that has our flag logo."

Y/N's eyes sparkled with amazement.

Radiant smiled and gestured them to come to him so he could change them.

Once they were changed up, Radiant squealed lightly at the cute creature in front of him.

"Aw, you look so adorable~. Come on, I want you to help me give a tour to a group of Civilians."

Y/N went over to Radiant and held onto his hand. Both walking out to meet the group of Civilians.

"Hello cuties! Today we have Y/N accompanying us, why don't we all go down to Bene's Bakery for a quick breakfast? I'll name some interesting locations along the way."

Radiant took the lead with Y/N at his side, walking towards the stairs and going down.

[...]

When they all finished eating, Radiant got up and motioned the group to wait for him outside the bakery. He went over to pay Benevolent and then left.

"Okay, so I'll begin with the Theatre."

He took them inside, Y/N running around and up towards the stage.

He showed them the mini greenhouse(?).

The factory-like(?) buildings, and then went up the stairs. Showing the group his music store, going inside, and beginning to play the harmonica. He proceeded to show the group, the rest of District 2. Y/N playfully running around and greeting the other Civilians.

They went right past the Allies' rooms, Y/N staring right through one of the rooms just to see Alone vanish and scare them when he came to the front door.

Y/N screamed and ran to hug Radiant's leg.

Radiant just chuckled, and playfully scolded Alone.

They reached District 3 and Radiant checked the clock, it was already getting dark.

"Oh, well would you look at the time. It's getting late, I gotta go feed Y/N and put them to bed. We'll continue tomorrow, goodnight~."

The group waved off Radiant and Y/N, and went towards their Residences.

"So, did you have fun? We might not have been able to do fun things because of the tour, but I hope you had a little bit of fun."

Y/N nodded.

"Ah~ that's really good then! Tomorrow is your last day of being babysat. You'll be able to see your daddy soon~!"

Y/N giggled in joy and pulled on Radiant's fingers to get home quicker.

They chatted the entire way home. Once reaching inside, Radiant quickly made a sandwich and a (flavor) milkshake.

The other Operatives came home, taking their gear off, a few of them watching Radiant tuck Y/N into their crib.

The Operatives then started chatting quietly, making sure to let Y/N get their rest.

Emotionless was the last one to enter the house, his face expressionless as he took of his gear. His eyes fell on Y/N, he started to.. tremble?

"Emo.. you alright? If it's about tomorrow, you'll be fine. You can count on us to help you."

Emotionless turned his face towards Placid.

"That will not be needed. You all have a lot of work to do tomorrow. The [Supreme Leader] will be coming back the day after tomorrow, I expect you all to work hard."

"Understood, Emotionless."

Emotionless went to his room, locked the door..

..and sighed. A wave of worry filling him.

"Will I do a good job?"

{to be continued}