Macabre x Benevolent

Please know that none of these affect the actual characters.
All of these are for fun and should not to be taken seriously.
The city layout will be the current city layout that it is right now.
^^As of 8/20/19^^
Also it will be the month of February because why not lol
————————

Benevolent was in his bakery, making and preparing a gift for a certain someone.

"I really hope he likes this little gift.. It's not much but it's at least something!" Benevolent said with a slight hint of doubt in his tone. Benevolent then put the cookie inside a small box, put a bowtie on it, wrote a little note on a card and sticked it to the box.

{Time Skip to Evening}

As Benevolent was walking towards Macabre's House, he saw someone else going towards his house. Not wanting to make any noise and be caught, he slightly tiptoed over to the Cemetery and hid behind a tombstone. He heard a doorbell and the sound of a door opening.

"Greetings, [OPERATIVE] Macabre! How are you on this lovely day~!"

"I'm fine. Is there anything you want? If not then go, I have things to do."

"Oh! Well, haha! I came to give you this,"

Benevolent was curious to see what the thing was so he peeked over and saw a small red box with a white bow.

"It's a gift, for you. I hope I'll see you later! I love you~! Say it back, please."

Benevolent didn't hear the last part, all he heard were the words "I love you" and he felt confused. Why would he say that to him? He hates seeing him shooting random Civilians. Why?

It was all Benevolent could think about until he heard Macabre much clearer this time.

".. I love you, too.."
(Do know, Macabre meant to say "Hmph. Fine, I love you, too. Now go away.")

Benevolent just turned away in shock.
He couldn't believe what he just heard.

To be continued.
——————
Yes, take this first part for now.
Also, I know that I have been inactive(??) but bare with me, school just started 😔
——————
Total words: 358