Unpredictable x Male Reader

Unpredictable asks Y/N to hangout, turns out to be a date.
Y/N= Your name
Pronouns: He/Him
Ages(not accurate): Around 17
Setting: Um.. any city, town..,??
Requested by: BitchesBeVibing
__________

It was a nice sunny day. Y/N was running around. Making sure he looked good, that his clothes weren't wrinkly or stained. He fed his parrot. Y/N dazed out, he felt special that the son of a high ranking officer asked him on a da-

He shook his head. What was I thinking..? I'm just going to hangout with him, nothing more. He buried his head into his hands and felt embarrassed at what he thought. Though, he did have to admit that he was good looking.

Y/N shook his head once again and heard his doorbell ring. Y/N quickly opened the door and he came in.

"So.. Y/N, are you, um, ready?"

"Ah, yes. Almost. I just have to put my shoes on and then I'll be ready."

Unpredictable fiddled with his fingers and kept staring at Y/N as he was rushing to get his sweater.

[...]

Unpredictable and Y/N walked side by side, not saying anything to the other.

Agh. This is kind of awkward, Y/N thought. Maybe I should ask where we're going, but should I really

It wasn't long until Y/N realized that Unpredictable stopped walking after bumping into him.

Unpredictable smiled as Y/N's face flushed. He held onto Y/N's wrist and pulled him inside the cafe.

They both sat down at a small table with cushioned chairs. Y/N ordered a (favorite drink), and Unpredictable ordered a regular coffee.

[...]

"So this is what we're going to do today," he looked at Y/N and drank his coffee "first we're going to stop at the coffee, that's done. Right after we finish, we're gonna go to the fair and we'll spend almost the entire day. Last we're gonna go to the h- actually, um, I think it's best if I remove it."

Y/N nodded in agreement. He finished his drink then got up with Unpredictable and walked out with him.

He and Unpredictable walked over to the fair where a bunch of other Civilians were gathered. They both walked inside and decided to stop at the first thing they could see.

[long time skip because yes]

After a long day of running around and having some sort of fun at the fair, the sun was slowly getting ready to set. Unpredictable checked his checklist to see if he had completed everything on it.

He did all if it, except for one thing. Unpredictable smiled, he walked towards the flower stand while Y/N wasn't looking.

Unpredictable came back and told Y/N to follow him. They both walked up towards the hill. Unpredictable sat down and patted the ground, trying to tell him to sit right beside him. Y/N looked confused, but did so anyways.

Unpredictable sighed and brought his knees up towards his chest.

"Uh, it's a beautiful sunset, don't you agree Y/N?"

Y/N nodded, leaned over and layed his head on Unpredictables shoulder. Unpredictable jumped a bit and his face flushed.

"O-oh.."

"Ah, I'm so sorry Unpredictable! I didn't mean to do that, I'm terribly sor-"

He was cut off by Unpredictable, who silenced him with his finger on Y/N's mouth.

Unpredictable smiled and pecked Y/N's forehead.

"You're really adorable, Y/N. Here, this is for you."

Unpredictable handed Y/N the flower he had bought. Y/N grabbed the flower from Unpredictable as his face flushed, covering his face, letting the flower drop to the ground.

Unpredictable just laughed and put his shoulder over Y/N. Placing Y/Ns head back onto his shoulder.

"I love you, Y/N."

__________
I am so so sorry for finishing this request really late
I've just been really unmotivated and couldn't think of how to write this 😔
Still, I hope you enjoyed
Also btw, thank you for 5.3k+ views :"D
__________
Total Words: 679.