Birthday Party

Nicole's POV

The next few weeks were filled with little movie dates between Florian and I. We alternated between who's place we would watch the movie at. I was showing him some of the classic movies: The Bodyguard, Friday, the matrix, Get Out m, etc. I was also simultaneously planning Michael's birthday party. I know he said that he wanted something small so I decided I would go with the surprise dinner and ask our parents to fly in for it, I knew how much he missed them. We both did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dinner is tonight and I was currently trying to decide on my outfit. I didn't wanna expose too much because even though I was grown, my mama would not hesitate to whoop me for "being fast."

I was pushing through the clothes in my closet when my phone started ringing. I answered the FaceTime call from Kay and her face popped up on the screen.

"Girl I don't know what to wear tonight. What are you wearing?" She questioned. I plopped down in the middle of my closet floor and threw my hands up exasperated.

"I don't know girl." I answered. "Im trying to look cute and sexy cuz Florian will be there but not too sexy to where my mama gonna whoop me."

Kay chuckled from her side knowing it was the truth. My mama was a sweet woman but she also raised us to respect her and I wouldn't dare go against that.

"I think I'm gonna wear a dress and thigh high boots." Kay suggested holding a dress against herself in the mirror.

I nodded looking over my outfit options. I suddenly saw a nude colored skirt and got a little inspiration. "I think I've found something." I said to Kay grabbing if off the hanger. I went to a drawer and grabbed a lace bodysuit and held them up together too see how they worked. Perfect.

"I'm gonna start getting ready girl." I laid the outfit on the bed before grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

"Okay girl I'll see you later." I hung up and started my playlist, letting Cash Shit by Megan Thee Stallion play.

I finished my shower and came out ready to do my makeup. I sat in front of the vanity and began to work my magic.
I finished:

Before starting on my hair

Before starting on my hair. I used the wand and curled it.

 I used the wand and curled it