Suspicions

Nicole's POV
I woke up the next morning with still no message from Florian. You can officially say that I'm mad. I know he's probably been up for hours at this point and he hasn't contacted me at all.

I got out of bed and started to get dressed since I would be picking them both up from the airport.

An hour later I got a FaceTime from Michael. I answered.

"Hey sis! How's it going?" He asked.

"Good. Getting ready to pick you guys up." I said I could see he was still in an airport. "Have you left yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. Our connecting flight leave in about 20 minutes then it'll take us like 2 hours to get to LA." He explained. I nodded.

"Have you seen Florian?" I asked.

"Yeah he's right over here." Michael turned the camera and I saw him sitting on the chair in a gray Nike sweatsuit and sun glasses on his head. He had his head thrown back and he sprawled out in the chair.

"Tell him I said thanks for that call last night." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

He chuckled. "Boy you in trouble!" He cheered at Florian who groaned. "The event went a little later than we expected last night. Don't be too hard on him. Plus he's a little hungover. And he hasn't been able to find his phone." He laughed again. I saw Florian sit up in the chair.

"You wanna talk to him?" Michael asked. I shook my head.

"No I'll just see you guys when you get here. Bye. Be safe." I ended the call and finished getting ready. I decided to head out and get some lunch before heading over to LAX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently waiting at the terminal to pick the guys up. Michael has texted me and told me that they landed and were collecting their bags.

I looked up and saw them walking out, singing autographs for fans and taking pictures as they made their way to the car. I popped the trunk and got out to help them with their luggage.

Michael walked up first, giving me a hug and throwing his bag in the car. Then Florian stood behind him.

I swear every time I see him he gets sexier and sexier. He had a smile on his face as he looked at me. My anger dissipated immediately but I still feigned a little attitude. He threw his bags in the trunk and turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry. It went longer than I expected and-" I kissed him to shut him up. He was surprised at first then kissed back, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's okay. Michael explained it earlier." I said we pulled away. He still held me tight for a moment smiling down at me.

"You never cease to amaze me." He gushed. I bent up and kissed him again.

"Can you guys quit the love fest! I'm tired I wanna get in my own bed!" Michael called from the car.

I giggled and shook my head as Florian closed the trunk and walked around to the passenger side. I climbed into the drivers seat and he climbed in the passengers seat, sliding the seat all the way back. Michael was seated behind him and was instantly squished.

"Damn ya jolly green giant." He grumbled from the back and moved over to the other side behind me.

We both laughed and I pulled off. Florian took my hand in his, rubbing circles over the back of my hand as i drove them both home. I dropped Michael off first then headed in the direction of Florian's house. I pulled into the driveway.

"This is your stop." I said lightheartedly.

He groaned. "Will you stay for a little while? I sleep better with you there and you always cook amazing food. Reminds me of home."