I Knew You Were Trouble

I had been texting lightly with Nick for the past few days. We had been catching up on how things had been since we had last seen each other. I didn't tell Florian about it though.

I was currently on set in Michael's trailer, laying on the couch scrolling through IG. A text from Florian popped up on screen.

'Where you at?' -F

'In Michael's trailer.' i replied sitting up.

'Come to mine.' -F

I slipped my shoes back on and made my way over to Florian's trailer where he sat waiting on the couch. He smiled when I walked in, locking the door behind me. I smiled and sat on his lap and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Well hello there beautiful." He greeted. I giggled when he starting kissing on my neck playfully.

"Hello handsome boyfriend." I wrapped my hands around his shoulders securing myself. One of his hands was placed on my thigh rubbing up and down and the other wrapped around my waist, with a loose grip on my ass.

"I missed you." he sighed looking into my eyes. I pouted at how cute he was right now. His green eyes shined and his lips were turned down in a fake pout.

You're so damn cute. I thought.

"oh am i?" he questioned.

my hand flew to my mouth embarrassed. "i just said that out loud?" i hid my face in his neck embarrassed, as he chuckled deep.

"no need to be embarrassed baby." Ugh he just called me baby. He really my man.

I pulled my head from his neck and sat back looking at him

I pulled my head from his neck and sat back looking at him. "What do they have you filming today?" I asked.

"uhh. I got a few scenes with Dolph to film. Then your brother has a few scenes and that should be it for the day." He answered.

My stomach rumbled breaking out chat.

I laughed as he teased "is someone hungry?"

I rubbed my stomach nodding. "Yeah I haven't ate anything today. I'm starving." He stood up sitting me down on the couch and threw on his hoodie.

"I'll go grab you something." I placed my hand on my chest throwing myself back, exaggeratedly.

"My prince." i cooed as he laughed walking out of the trailer.

A few minutes later he came back with 3 plates full of food.

"Good god did you leave anything for anyone else?!" I teased.

I walked over to the counter where he placed the food. A plate full of teriyaki wings sat in front of me.
I picked one up biting into it.
"Mmmm" I moaned at the deliciousness.

"Hmmm don't see anyone complaining now." He raised his eyebrow watching me devour the wing.

I pushed him playfully with my clean hand. "You know I love teriyaki wings. I'm surprised they have them on set.." I answered reaching for another.