Talk It Out

Jungkook and Raven. The worst of enemies. Who dream of each other's ruination. They had done the worst and terrible of deeds to show how much they get on each other's nerves. But surprisingly, no one had done something as grave and profound as set a textbook on fire.

After Raven and Jungkook were caught red handed by none other than the principal, they had to explain themselves. So there they were, in the principal's office, standing in front of the principal. Fury was held in Jungkook's face and sheer nonchalance in Raven's face. The principal, however, was seated, hands clasped in front, rested on the desk, his mind swirling in a dilemma, as if he were given a choice to make between life and death.

"Ms. Doragon and Mr. Jeon, a suspension won't be needed, because I know that both of you are good at heart", his index finger pulled the bridge of his glasses lower, looking without the aid of it "Even if your actions say otherwise", he cracked a whole smile. Raven had a not-so-amused expression on her face. 

Are you sure about that?

"Nor do I agree with detentions because they don't do any good", he paused and Jungkook sat. "How about this?", the principal leaned forward "Both of your actions are equal in severity, so I suggest that you could possibly talk this out. Come into an agreement", he emphasized.

"Agreement, my ass", Raven mumbled under her breath. The principal gave her a warning look, as if to show that he had heard something he didn't want to hear.

"Agreement?", Jungkook enunciated, as if it were a terrible thing to do. Because it was a terrible thing to do.

"Yes, in the sense of rectifying your actions. Since she burnt your textbook as-"

"He crashed into my damn car", Raven cut in, fuming.

"Mind your language Ms. Doragon", the principal interjected. Screw language.

"He crashed into my car", Raven corrected.

"Right", the principal clicked his finger.

"But-", Jungkook opened his mouth to protest but the principal's phone rang, interrupting him.

"I'm sorry, I've got to take this", he glanced at his phone, rising from his seat, "So you two talk it out, like I said. Be civil", he ended before accepting the call and leaving the room.

Raven felt like a rock had been hit at her face. She had not gotten what she had expected. He should have gotten a detention. She leaned forward, her folded arms resting on the top of the chair beside the one in which Jungkook sat and turned to look at him. "Would you do what he said?", Raven challenged, in a bland tone. I bet you wouldn't.

"No", Jungkook folded his arms, seated in a chair and made himself comfortable.

A second later, Raven stormed out of the room.

                                                                                ~~~~~~~

"You, you", Danielle called out, upon spotting Raven in her stride and promptly went up to her. "I heard you and Jungkook were called by the principal. Everything okay? Are you suspended?", she blabbered out in worry. That's the worst that could possibly happen.

"No", came Raven's monotonous answer.

"Thank god", Danielle let out a sigh of relief. Nearly escaping all sorts of trouble all the time.

"Where's Jungkook?", Taehyung questioned.

"In the room", Raven gestured to the office. Taehyung strode to the room.