Devil Dream

"What are you two doing here?"

The oldest of the septet, Seokjin queries in a skeptical tone. He stands to the right of the opened door, acting as his background. With his height and tall stature, his figure conceals three-fourth of the view inside. With a light push to the door, Danielle and Raven earn a better view of the situation at the latter's house. Raven stood behind Danielle, Raven's hand in Danielle's, parodying a mother forcing a sulky child to school.

Raven's dreading the stay there and the unwillingness is evident in her body language. She almost feels guilty for it showing through her. At least, she manages to muster a small smile at Jin. He reciprocates. Clearing the awkward silence, Jin gestures, "Come in. Don't stay out too long"

The girls enter the warm and welcoming house and Raven holds her breath, bracing herself as she takes in the feeling of staying in Jin's house.

It's not really that she dreads staying here. On the contrary, she enjoys every second of being here, so much that it's almost her second home. The problem she faces is about the people living there, meaning a certain someone called Jeon Jungkook. The Jungkook she loathes to death. I have to stay in the same house as him for the whole day. And night.

All those times she had been at this home, Jungkook was either in the gym, somewhere else or napping in his room. All of these scenarios meant that he wouldn't bother her. Not this time. She knew for sure that he was physically present in the house, ready to get on her nerves. The house was a home if it weren't for Jeon Jungkook.

Her eyes spot his form.

The said person is seated on a single sofa, placed opposite to the couch, a blank look on his face, his long fingers holding a banana milk bottle, a straw protruding from the top, on which he sips the banana milk, like a harmless child.

She almost scoffs at him.

The house is oddly quiet, as she spots Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin, viewing a video on Taehyung's phone, laughter and giggles caused by the trio, stabbing into the unusual silence.

Upon seeing the girls' presence, the trio vigorously wave at the duo, in a child-like fashion. Raven giggles at their radiant energy and a second later, their attention is sucked in by another video that plays in Tae's phone.

Raven looks around for Namjoon and Yoongi, due to their lack of presence in the room.

"Joonie is taking a shower and Yoongi", Jin sighs, "he's sleeping", she nodded back.

"Any particular reason for being here?", Jin inquired, trying to not sound rude, seated on another single sofa. The girls mirrored his action. Raven clears her throat.

"Someone broke into our apartment and poured laundry detergent and fabric softener in the living room and bedrooms", she stated, an evil smile creeping up her lips.

Jin narrows his eyes at her. "Shouldn't you call the police?", Jin suggests, concerned about their home.

Jungkook chokes on his banana milk and she hears Taehyung snicker. Smirking, she glances at the choking boy and back to Jin. "That won't be necessary. We need someone who can help us clean the house", she ended.

"Do you want me to come?", Jin offers. The duo are thrown back in surprise.

"That would be great. But, we'd like Jungkook to help us clean", Raven glanced at Jungkook, before resuming ,"tomorrow afternoon", she ended.

At the mention of his name, Jungkook whips to face Raven's smirk, a helpless expression at her betrayal.

"Who me? What did I-", Jungkook protests, pretending to sound harmless and helpless.