Clean Up

"Welcome to the mess you made", Raven presents to Jungkook, upon unlocking the door with her keys, since Danielle had yet to claim hers from Jungkook. Danielle followed right behind the duo.

Jungkook groaned and threw his head back.

"You should have thought twice before doing such things, Jungkook. Some things do have consequences", her hand patted his shoulder, much to his sulked face.

"Woah woah there, don't get too serious, this is supposed to be fun", Danielle attempted to lighten up the mood. The latter give her a dull look.

"How is this supposed to be fun?"

"You'll see", she protested. 

Raven shoots a questions at the male. "Who helped you with this?"

"Kim Taehyung"

                                                                         ~~~~~~~

"Hey Kook, what movie are we watching tonig- oh"

Taehyung's glance hops from his phone screen to the faces of the people who had opened the door, more precisely the mop and rags, occupied in their hands. 

He gulped.

"Get in loser, you're helping us clean this house",  Grabbing hold of his hand, Raven deadpans, swiftly pulling him in and slamming the door. 

"But you said that we were gonna watch a movie", Taehyung accuses to the younger. Jungkook gave him a sheepish expression.

Danielle clears her throat. "If we finish cleaning early enough and aren't sleepy, we could watch a movie"

The latter gave no reply, which mimicked a silent agreement.

"Alright, Tae and I will clean up the hall while you and Jungkook", Danielle pauses, "will clean the bedrooms"

Bedrooms.

"Why are you like this?", Raven exhaled a sigh.

"It's just a room, I'm not forcing anything to happen... I mean it's up to you too", she smirked. Raven wished to cut her tongue off, but simply gave her a glare.

"Alright, I want the rooms sparkling clean by 6 pm", she looked up at the clock, "Which means we'll get an hour to clean"

"Aren't you helping us clean too missy?", Raven queried.

"Yes, but someone has to take up the initiative. So, it'll be up to me as to if the rooms are clean or not"

"How is it going to take 1 hour to clean a room each?", Taehyung doubted. 

"Umm.. the stuff you poured here, it ain't that easy to remove in a half hour"

"It's just an approximate, the earlier you finish, the better, the quicker we can start our possible movie night"

"Let's get it", Jungkook, without waiting a second longer, enters her bedroom. 

Raven threw a wide glance at the glossy floor.

"I guess we should start"

He nodded.

While Jungkook grabbed a mop and mentally prepared himself for the hard physical labour, he spotted Raven, her thumb casually tapping on the play button to a song on her phone.

He shrugged and turned around to clean.

A voice of a 7 year old girl erupts cheerfully from her phone.