Chapter 9

Weiss sat in class looking bored stiff, her cheek in her hand as she sat in a very unlady-like position, staring at her scroll. She was staring longingly at the time, which read 3:59.

Only seconds left until class ended, and yet each second felt like an eternity to the heiress.

Weiss usually enjoyed going to class, even being referred to as the nerd of the team, but after Ruby announced they were going shopping after classes, something Weiss loved even more than school, she'd spent every class clock-watching, waiting for the bell that signalled the end of class.

Someone from another team, a blonde scraggly boy, had moved next to her and has been trying to ask her out, which was ignored until he asked if she was even listening.

"No, and I've got plans with my team." she admitted as she walked away, the bell having finally put her out of her misery.

Yang ruffled his hair in passing.

"One day." she said.

Weiss scowled, only to realise Yang meant with some other unlucky girl.

----------

"I thought that class would never end." Blake complained as they got ready.

"But it did!" Ruby cheered.

"Yes, so when are we leaving, oh great leader?" Weiss asked, drawing amused looks at her sarcasm.

"As soon as we're ready, dearest partner." Ruby returned with a grin.

"Let's go then, we haven't done anything like this yet, and Weiss looks ready to kill someone if we don't leave in the next..." Yang paused to glance at her. "Minute."

Blake chuckled.

"Well, I like the idea of shopping with friends." Weiss admitted, folding her arms and huffing in annoyance.

"Me too." Ruby agreed, smiling warmly.

"So let's go." Blake said, chasing after Yang who'd already left.

Ruby and Weiss smiled at each other and ran to catch up.

"This is gonna be the best day ever!" Yang cheered, the rest of the team agreeing.

----------

Twenty minutes later, the team were standing in front of the biggest fashion shop in Vale.

"Okay, one rule guys!" Ruby announced before they separated to go look at all the clothes.

"Yes?" Weiss asked impatiently.

Ruby grinned.

"Everyone has to find a new outfit." Ruby ordered.

"New outfit huh?" Yang aksed, picking at her jacket sleeve and grinning. "Sure, why not?"

Blake and Weiss nodded, the latter slightly suspicious, but didn't ask.

"Come on Blakey! I'll help you find something." Yang offered, dragging the faunus away.

After watching them go, Ruby and Weiss glanced at each other.

"Do you need help?" Weiss asked.

Ruby smiled and shook her head.

"We can look together if you want." Ruby offered.

Weiss nodded, their taste in clothes were simular anyway, so why not?

----------

Blake watched stiffly with a smile as Yang rifled through shelves and rails, trying to find something for Blake.