Eye catcher...

RYAN POV
"Ohhhhh don't you look good m'amor" Maria says in a motherly tone, she is the only one I can stand in life I love that women.

"Now make sure you go  easy on everybody" Maria says again with her thick accent " yes ma'am I willl" I say and enter the car. When I'm safely secured in the Tahoe we began driving with two security cars in front of me and two behind me. There's a lot of people that want my spot. This company, This spot in life is what my father died for, someone assassinated my father in his office over this very spot. I miss my father so much, he taught me everything I know and he well prepped me for this same spot in life but not just any spot....his spot. I must have zoned out for awhile because we arrived at the company sooner then I thought. We pulled in the back gates (for staff only) where it is hidden and nobody can see or access this area, after my fathers death lets just say I have triple security ON EVERYTHING! I've been groomed my whole life for this and I'll be damned if anybody takes it from me.

I soon Enter the building with all my security, we get on the secret entrance elevator and head to the 30th floor. Sometimes I feel that I'm not going to fill my fathers shoes and this fucking strike is pissing me tf off, all of my partners are looking at me to solve the problem about this unemployment issue but I have yet to come up with one. There was supposed to be 600 interviews within the next 6 months for replacements. It's been 5 months and I have only 200 new employees when I need at least 400 Just my fucking luck right?. I'm doing some last minute interviews today with my partners but they all might piss me off and I'll end up doing the interviews myself. My father always told me "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself" and that's exactly what I plan on doing. All of my partners are old fucking white men, they make racist ass jokes and I know they don't approve of me because I'm a young ,black, lesbian stud but it's fuck all of them and their opinions. They can't risk losing a deal with this company because that will leave them ass out broke so I dare one of them to say anything along the lines of my sexuality I will cut their fucking contract quicker then any of their old asses can blink, I want them to fucking try me.

We're all here going through the interviews and every single women the has passed through here has either tried to hit on me or these old bastards, I guess everybody needs them a sugar daddy. "Hahaha" I laugh at my joke when I hear joe Dillard stop his conversation to look at me... here we fucking go, " Is there something funny about you losing employees meaning your losing money Mrs.Adell?" He really fucking called me out, this old bitch
" excuse me Mr. Dillard, but that laugh wasn't meant for that statement, just remembering times when my father was the head of this company" he's really about to piss me tf off.
"We need your father back as the head of this company, he would know exactly what to do in this situation" Dillard states and I hear a few chuckles "well I'm head of this company now and will call the shots, I will come up with a plan for this unemployment in this company and expand our financial options for all of us, now Mr. Dillard, Mr. hochi, and Mr. sanchu we will speak in private about your contracts, under no circumstances will I accept disrespect as the head of this comp-" just as I was finishing off my drastic ass ego speech I see the security walk in signifying our next interview.

As we all turn our head to acknowledge the new presence... I see someone...so beautiful....so care free....so perfect....she searched the table until we finally meet eyes and we're locked in starring at each other. There's just one problem....

SHES A STUD!

Dee POV
She's starring hard ass fuck and now I think something is on my face, nah I'm trippin but this bitch looks fucking delicious with them brow/ green eyes and those dreads maaagawwdddd!
Damn let's hope this will not be hard...

I focus my attention on the other people in the room, when some old guy clears his voice, " are you here for the interview Mr?..." he states "MISS!James and yes I am here for the interview, I'm interested in the assistance job forrrr" I look at my paper to make sure I have the right name "Mrs. Adell" I state and give the old bitch direct fucking eye contact " oh yes we will continue the interview, now if you don't mind we will ask you a few questions" the old bastard stated "yes sir no problem" I said as I took my seat "now Mrs. James my first question is are you willing to change your attire for work?" Wtff did he just ask me "sir I'm not sure what you mean" I ask the old bitch "we don't want to promote or tarnish the name of this company, now are you willing to change your attire?"

Ryan POV
Wtf type of shit is that "uhh" the women says, I have to intervene this old bitch is doing it for a reason.
"WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO CHANGE HER ATTIRE? WHAT SHE WEARS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER WORK ETHIC, AND IT SURE AS HELL IS NO PROBLEM WITH ME SINCE SHE IS MY! ASSISTANT!" He has really pissed me off and once that happens there's no turning back.

Nobody had shit to say like I fucking thought!
Her and everyone else in the room all starred at me
Fuck them all I run this shit and it's time i take control
But her
She was..
Different..

Don't forget to vote💯