Right timing

Ryan POV
It's been nearly two days since I saw her, with it being the weekend,that doesn't mean work stops for me. It's a Saturday morning and Maria has just made a full course breakfast for me, wish I had someone to share this with but timing has its ways. I've been in my study all morning and I've also been staring at her file ALL MORNING.... it's killing me inside to know what's in the file, I don't know exactly why I'm scared to open it as if I'm going to find out some huge secrets about her. That file holds all her information needed to fit this job requirement, so again I ask myself.... why am I so scared to open her file. I shake my head to lessen the thoughts about the file but my Conscience will not let me be, I get started with the work on my computer and of course I get an email from the company's front desk asking me to fill out the paper work for the new employees. Well at least now I have a reason to open the file. I look over at my other desk and see the file sitting there, as I stand and take steps towards the file, my hands get clammy,  and my heartbeat speeds up. I don't know exactly why I'm feeling this way over a simple file folder..."it's not just A file folder....it's her's" I think to myself, I get over by the desk and pick it up , then I walk back over to my computer. "This should be easy " I think to myself as I open up the employees information folder on the computer, I'm going to fill out as much information without the the file...... "are you really that fucking stupid" I think to myself...... I don't know her name, but it's time to find out. I grab the folder and slowly open it, inside it's her picture, she is so beautiful and not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. I focus back on the rest of file in hand, "NAME:DE'ANDRIA M JONES
AGE:23
ADRESS:173 HOWLAND ST
APPLIED OCCUPATION:CEO ASSISTANT...etc"
"De'andria" I said to myself in a slow thinking manner "didn't I tell yo ass to come eat 30 minutes ago?!" Maria barged into my study yelling "yes ma'am I'll be right down" I said in a defensive tone, damn I can't have no time to myself I thought as Maria exited slamming my fucking door.

De'andria....

Dee POV
"Wtfff don't tell me yo stud ass stealing my dresses" tay said stomping into MY! room "bitch wtf I look like wearing yo dirty ass dresses? them bitches den seen every club in New York" I tell Tay annoying ass and flip back over and TRY! To go back to sleep key and word TRY! "Ahh NO NO BITCH! don't come for me cause yo stud gf don't want you" tay always saying some shit out the side of ha fucking neck and she pissing me tf off "BITCH THATS EXACTLY FUCKING WHY ION TELL YOU SHIT, AND BTW YOU GOT HERPES BITCH!" she took me there, Tay was fucking speechless but I realized as soon as I said it I regretted it. She my best friend and Ik she mean well and I shouldn't have said that but the Capricorn in me is saying "Naww stay mad and apologize later even if you feel bad she need to know not to fuck witchu". Me and tay stared at each other for what felt like 10 minutes before she broke down and burst out crying hard asf on the floor. What people don't know is Tay has herpes she got it from her ex girlfriend she been with them for 6! Years and she cheated and gave her herpes, it broke her into pieces, but that was my best friend and I wasn't going to judge her about it, until now and I feel sooooo fucking bad seeing her like this because of me. I got out of bed slowly and tried to cradle her "NO GET TF AWAY FROM ME! I HAVE HERPES REMEMBER???!!!!????!!!" Tay shouted while sobbing uncontrollably I feel like pure shit right now and I didn't even mean it. She grabbed her dress and walked out the room still crying. Omffgggggg I'm always fucking up I can never make nobody fucking happy in my life and here I am finna lose the only person that fucking cares about. My own family don't give af about me I guess that's my super power is fucking everything up....

Monday morning
I've felt shitty all weekend and know I have to work with this sexy ass bitch....uuuugggggghhh it's not going to be a good day. I arrived at the company through the secret entrance and boy can I tell you I'm tired asff! Tay and I made up but she's still kinda distant towards me but I can't blame her I'd not wanna fuck with me no more  either if I was in her shoes so I'm giving her space hopefully she will come back around. In the mean time I enter the elevator to the 30th floor and before the doors close someone sticks their had through them and the elevator opens again, I was holding my head with my headphones in  when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, I take my headphones out and look over and it's no other then anyone else but this sexy mf! Lorrddddd I can't be thinking about my boss like that and I don't even like studs!.......well at least I think I don't. "Yes?" I ask her who I still don't know her name "will you like a coffee? The front desk ladies brings them every morning, you can get any kind you want just let them know before we open" she flashes her billion dollar smile at me and I blush hard asffff and I'm DARKSKIN! god I hope she doesn't see it. I clear my throat and speak "sure no problem, but is there anything I can do for you before we open" I asked her with hella confidence  so she can know who's daddy at all times she smiles and takes a step towards me with her coffee in hand and next thing you know she trips and falls right into me! " yo wtf I just brought this shirt!" I yell while pushing her nicely sculpted body off me. I began taking my shirt off when I'm stopped "wha- wha- are- yo- you-do-doing?" She asked me "I'm taking off my shirt I can't work like this" I explain while still unbuttoning my shirt "I have one in the office you can wear just don't change in front of me please" she say fast and nervously mhhmmmm I wonder if I'm making her wet....I won't tease her now but she I'll wait till we get into this office...