Never would have thought...

Ryan POV 
Something I noticed about myself is that I put on a hard exterior. Because all my life my father made it very clear that we should never show other people that we are weak. Having that in my mindset while growing up explains why I feel out of place around Dee....When I'm around her I no longer feel like I have to be strong, and I'm allowed to be vulnerable around her. She takes those dominant features away from me in a good way. Lord knows I'm tired of having to always make the big decisions, or be the one to initiate the sex ALL THE TIME, or the one who always has to take the trash out, or even beat up guys because their tryna talk to my girl....and the list goes on and on. It's weird in a sense because I love my masculinity and I love being able to be me....But is what I project out into the world really me? Dee, she takes on the roles of everything I'm tired of being so well, it's second nature to her....maybe that's who she really is. I've only known this women less then a week and she's already on my mind everyday. I think about what she's doing when she's not with me. There is something very mysterious about this women....she is so fulfilling to all of my needs in a human being.....wait....what am I saying?.....I can't fall for this women. And if something even happens between us she's only going to leave me once she figures out what I've been hiding from her. Maybe I'm going to fast....but my feelings are getting deeper and deeper similar to a lake that's never ending. "Ryan you can't get involved with her, she's too good for you, and she'll only leave when she finds out the truth about you.....about us..."  "SHUUUUTTTTT UPPPPPP AND GET OUT OF MY HEADDDD!!!" I screech across the vehicle. "HEYYY ARE YOU OKAYYY??" Someone asks as I feel the car swerve but settles on the right path "your not okay why don't you tell her that so she can run away from you like everyone else"  "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screech again in the vehicle this time banging my head on the dashboard with my hands over my ears. "STOPPPPP IT YOU PEICE OF SHIT" i say to it "fine I'll leave but for now, you'll hear from me again" it says to me. "YO WTF MAN ARE YOU OKAY?YO PLEASE CHILL WE ALMOST TO THE HOUSE"
Dee yells at me.

Dee POV
Okay idk wtf just happened but it's clear there is something definitely wrong with her, does this push me away from her? Idk man only time will tell depending on how she explains this. We arrive at what I'm assuming is her house because it's has "ADELL" across the gate. I texted Tay and told her to meet us here because of Ryan's little accident in the car, I wanted to hurry and get her home safe and sound. I pull up to the gate by the speaker when someone asks "password of entrance" what she has a password for her house? Must be some shit their involved in. I shake my head to rid my thoughts when I look over at Ryan sleeping just as beautiful as ever...dreads all over she face,with the morning sun hitting just at a perfect angel to highlight all her features. As I stare at her in awe I hadn't notice that she is awake and is staring at me back. "Take a picture why don't you" she says in a annoyed tone and I immediately stop staring at her and focus forward. "Password of entrance please!?" This angry ass man is yelling over the monitor "THEADELL ó LLEDAEHT" Ryan translate to the man and the gates open. I look over at her as she is acting as if nothing happened and wtf she speak some type of French idk what type of lan- "yes I speak French and also German, Spanish, Scandinavian, Russian, and Chinese oh and Japanese and pig Latin " she answered my questions without me having to ask. We pull up this enormous and very impressive Cocaine White House, with 24k gold doors. Man if this was back in the day I would have robbed them no offense. The butlers and maids are all aligned against the stair case, I step outside the car and head over to Ryan's side and open the door for her. She grabbed me tight around the neck while lifting herself up. I must say her small petite body fits perfectly with mine. I guess I was holding her for too long and she pushed me away. We walked up the steps and I guess I'm not used to maid service because all of the maids and butlers bowed and said "Miss. ADELL" it was the creepiest shit I've ever seen for sure. We walk all the up the pillar of stairs and Ryan is walking with ease while me on the other hand is having a hard time keeping up "woooohhhhooooo" I say aloud while taking a break. Ryan looks back at me and says "if this was too much for you, you could have taken the elevator " and she turns back around and hike up the stairs. After the incident in the car it's like she's a completely different person, she no longer has that "I'll submit to anything you say" type of look in her eye, my thing is I don't understand why she won't let her guard down around me. "Are you coming slow poke?" I hear Ryan ask at the top of the stairs "yea I'll be right up" I respond and continue to hike this fucking mountain. We enter at what seems like a whole fucking house inside this mansion until I realize we are in Ryan's room. ROOM??!!!??? No more like a fucking vacation house in Cabo. I see her favorite colors are black and white....hmmm interesting I think I as I began to explore the room. I come across a picture of Ryan and a man who looks oddly familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I grab the picture to take a closer look when.... "what are you doing snooping around my room?" Ryan asks very hostile....hmmmm I wonder if she would be mad if I- ... "excuse me Dee! Considering the circumstances I hope you still remember that I'm your boss!" She says very demanding but everything she is saying and her tone is not helping at all because I'm getting very turned on. I turn around to face her and notice the Ryan is in nothing but a towel and a sports bra! Wtfff and her lil 6 pact is very attractive my god what I would do to this women. I zone out of my own thoughts and focus back on her temper tantrum about me snooping around her room. "Like do you just come into peoples houses and look at everything and snoop around their perso- ahhhhhh" I just couldn't take her ranting any more so picked her up and slammed her on the bed. Her towel was slowly unraveling and she had gotten quiet so I can tell she is nervous because her heart is damn near out Her chest, she is laying down with her legs slightly a part but she is scared to find out what my next move is. No I don't think she's scared but turned on instead, I  slowly take my jacket off.