the beginning

PIERRE PALMER

"I don't know what you heard about me... but bitch you can't get a dollar out of me." I took a big shot of that good 1942 Tequila. I allowed the liquid to burn as it made its way down my throat before holding the bottle up and nodding with the beat as the club beneath me danced as the beat bumped.

Our section was packed to the brim as it usually was on a Saturday night. My section was reserved for the remainder of the year and I hadn't missed a single Saturday thus far. There was just something about INSTANT, that drew the best crowds ever. The DJ was always on point, strippers always looked right, the crowd was always so diverse, celebrities always in attendance and most of all if you had enough bling on; you were guaranteed female company to go home with and had options to choose from.

"See anything you like?" my boy whispered into my ear, while I scoped out the room. My section was looking very promising. I knew most of these girls were ballers because this area wasn't cheap at all. I liked a woman that had her own and the way they carried themselves with this whole 'independent demeanor' made it better for me. I knew one round, would strip that tough girl act away. However, I want in the mood for all that work tonight. I needed something quick and easy.

Bingo. I looked straight ahead as the bottle girl walked past, supplying the section next to me with another round. The girl was petite, Hispanic, she wore a blunt cut bob and red lipstick. Shorty also had a rack on her that was hard to believe was even real. That alone made my desire more of something I needed to satisfy. I cleared my throat and took another shot of my drink before handing it to my boy. "Yeah." I said, answering his question.

I stepped forward and waited for her to make her way back to where she was coming from. I placed my hand against the small of her back and she stopped, turning her attention towards me. "Can I get you anything?" she practically yelled over the music.

"I mean, the only thing I'm interested in at this moment is you."

The girl smiled, before simply patting my chest. "I'm engaged." She said, "Sorry."

"No need to be sorry sweetie." I licked my lips, "He's a lucky man, you're definitely a keeper." I stared into her eyes, "and breathtakingly beautiful to say the least." I flashed her my perfect smile, "have a good night."

As I removed my hand, I took a step back before returning to where I was standing. I began to talk to my boys but couldn't help but notice the hesitance she had over her. Looking over my shoulder I noticed she was still standing where I had left her. it wasn't until our eyes met that she finally realized, nearly stumbling as she walked away.

I smirked and returned my attention back to my boys. "Is that your first rejection?" my boy Rohan laughed.

"You and I both know; Pierre never gets rejected." My twin brother, Pharrell answered. I pointed in Rohan's direction and nodded. "What he said." I answered, "some are a little harder than others but trust me, Pierre Palmer gets whatever he wants." I took my bottle back from him and turned back to face the balcony where I could see the rest of the crowd. As I continued the rest of my night, every time the bottle girl passed, I made sure I made it seem as if I was no longer interested, I even flirted with her co-worker a bit to add insult upon injury.

As the music began to slow down, I knew that was my cue, it was time to go home. I read my clock that displayed it being 2:45 AM. The club closed at 3:30 and I couldn't deal with the excitement and traffic of people that would try to be out of here by 3. Instead, I said my goodbyes and made sure everyone was good and made plans of getting home before I was ushered out of my section by the club's security. Not that I was famous or anything but being friends with the club owner had its perks.