Chapter 1

"Jack. Shut up. Or otherwise, I'll just leave you here"

I glared at my brother, and best friend who stood beside me. He looked at me with those laughing, shining blue eyes. The colour of icy water. He rolled them and shoved into me, then I reached up and messed up his white hair. I grinned. 

"Hiccup, I know you hate the mall. Should we just go? We're not getting anywhere" Jack sighed.

"Yes! Thank you! You know I wouldn't even be here, I could be at home doing something productive - except I have to drive you to this damned place! Just get your license!" 

He shook his head and rolled his eyes again "I don't have the money, you know that. There would no point."

It was my turn to roll my eyes "Whatever. Lets just go" I dragged him to my car and sat in the driver's seat. Jack slowly joined me in the passengers seat, texting on his phone. I raised a brow "Girlfriend... She's coming over tonight. "

I frowned and put the keys in the ignition, and started to pull out of my parking space "Aren't you going to the concert tonight?"

"Yeah... But she doesn't know that. You two can hang out until I get back"

I glanced at him as I started racing down the highway, wanting to get back as soon as possible "Let me get this straight... You've only been on three dates with this girl, you've kissed her once... And you're gonna leave her with me while you go to a concert?"

Jack nodded, a sly grin on his face "Pretty much. I trust you not to overwhelm her with your usual awkward, dorky self"

I growled under my breath "You know I'm way more good looking than you"

He scoffed "Yeah right. And how come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Because I have enough girls draping themselves over me at school to have a girlfriend at shool."

He rolled his eyes and put his phone down as I parked the car in the driveway "Whatever. She's gonna be here in an hour, so good luck. And I'm trusting you" Jack messed up my hair then walked down to another car pulling up; his friend's. I sighed and went to sit in the kitchen, awaiting this mysterious girl's arrival.