21

3rd pov.

"zoey you ready?" christina yelled from the front door and soon the short brown haired girl ran to her with a luggage on her hand and her bag in her back, "you're coming like that?" christina asked as she pointed at the girls outfit.

"oversized sweatshirt and shorts are my to go outfit ok," zoey rolled her eyes playfully as she opened the front door and walked to the elevator calling it to her floor, "you gonna come or just stay at the front door?" zoey playfully laughed as christina did the same locking the front door and walking where the other brunette was.

"zoey i think you're gonna have to go on the same car as dani," christina nervously said as they walked out of the elevator, "what why?" zoey whined as they walked out, the warm breeze hitting their faces, "all of the couples want to be alone in their car z," christina shrugged as zoey let out a loud groan.

"i can just call an uber," zoey reasoned and threw her hands in the air, "i think that it would be better if you come with me," she heard the very familiar voice walking up to her, "oh great of course," zoey mumbled underneath her breath but daniel clearly heard.

"cmon short girl its not gonna be that bad it's not like i'm gonna bite you," daniel laughed as he opened his car, "you might," zoey rolled her eyes at the bleached blonde boy, "bye lil z see you at the airport," christina yelled as she got inside corbyns car and drove away.

"fine i'll come with you just because i'm stuck with you," zoey glared at daniel and put her luggage and bag on the back of the car and then got in the passenger seat.

"so short girl how have you been?" daniel asked as they were currently on the road, "none of your concern blue eyed boy," zoey replied staring out of the window at the tall buildings passing by her, "cmon communicate a bit or else the 30 minute ride will be boring," daniel whined as he didn't take his eyes off of the road.

"i'm fine what about you?" zoey asked taking a glance at the boy then turning her attention back at the window, "fine i guess expect the fact that i had to wake up so early for a last minute trip," daniel laughed, "oh gosh don't get me started on that," zoey giggled getting a laugh from both daniel and her.

then they both went silence but a comfortable one tho.

"i wonder why did they plan this vacation so last minute," daniel talked breaking the silence between them, "same like i'm also surprised that jonah agreed to do it," zoey added, "i mean tate is really stubborn and i bet she definitely wanted to come so jonah didn't really hace a choice," daniel laughed earning a giggle from zoey.

daniel took a glance of the brunette girl as they had stopped at a red light, he was glad and happy that they were somewhat getting along after all those years of being enemies because of a stupid mistake he made.

"you're a really funny person blue eyed boy," zoey chuckled as she took a glance of the boy, "why thank you i try i guess," daniel laughed same as zoey, "well we're here," daniel said as he pulled into the parking lot, "bet hannah and zach are sucking each other faces," daniel laughed getting out of the car, "oh i can't bet on that cause they definitely are," zoey laughed too while getting her bag and luggage.

"we're gonna have a little hannah or zach running around soon," daniel laughed as he got his luggage, "that's for sure," zoey laughed as they both walked to where the other girls and boys are.

"can we already say mission accomplished?" christina whispered so daniel and zoey couldn't hear, "no don't even think we know how zoey is and she might just swoop and be cold again," hannah whispered back as she stayed focused on her phone.

"but they look happy and their laughing," jonah added furrowing his eyes at confusion, "trust me hannah is right we have to wait plus they're sitting next to each other in the plane but they don't know yet and plus they have to drive with each other all the way to the hotel and they have a room together at the hotel so at some point they're definitely going to be able to become somewhat friends," gabbie quickly said as she noticed that daniel and zoey were really close.

"you guys are good now?" zach asked earning a slap on his back neck from hannah, "shut it," hannah mumbled earning a chuckle from zoey and daniel, "we should go right?" zoey asked as she looked at the time in her phone, "yes we should," corbyn replied and they both went inside the airport.

a/n
so they're friends?
you'll found out soon
also might double update
cause i hit 100 followers
and i also might update "outcast"
for the sake of hitting that many
so yeah teehee
love y'all
xx