24

3rd pov.

"short girl hey wake up," zoey heard a voice waking her up from her sleep, she opened her eye squinting them in the process from the sudden lightness she looked around to realize her head was on daniels shoulder as she quickly got up, "i'm sorry," zoey whispered getting up from a seat not glazing at daniel once, "it's okay," daniel smiled at her as they walked out of the airport.

"we're going on the same cars as last time," gabbie announced as everyone was together in the parking lot, all of them nodded as zoey let out a loud groan walking to daniels car.

"c'mon we'll have fun like last time," daniel chuckled at zoeys action as they got in the car, "by the way you have a great taste in music," daniel said to zoey as he turned the car on driving off the parking lot.

"how do you know?" zoey asked confused furrowing her eyebrows, "we listened to music together in the airplane from your playlist," daniel laughed keeping his eyes on the road, "oh right," zoey laughed as she stared outside of the window.

"i don't know if we're supposed to know this or not but i heard gabbie and corbyn talking and i heard them say how we're gonna be in the same room hotel," daniel told zoey which made her wide her eyes, " very funny blue eyed boy but that aint happening," zoey rolled her eyes at the boys.

"i know that you don't want to but just think about it i haven't done anything to hurt you the whole way here we just talked and laughed," daniel sighed and you could hint the sadness in his voice which led zoey into deep thinking about her decision.

a comfortable yet tension silence was in the car ride until they arrived to the hotel they were told to go.

"i'll grab your luggage you're tired," daniel told zoey as he saw that her eyes were almost closing from the sleepiness, zoey without thinking nodded getting out of the car and walking to the hotel where she saw the others.

they didn't even bother talking to her as they saw that she was half asleep from the car ride, she plopped in the couch that were in the waiting room closing her eyes and without knowing it dozing off to sleep.

zoey opened her eyes slowly waking up to an unrecognizable room and bed, she rubbed her eyes looking around her soon realization hitting her that she's in the hotel room.

one of the doors suddenly opened revealing a shirtless daniel only a towel wrapped around his torso showing his v line.

"holy shit," zoey screamed as she put the blanket over her head from the embarrassment of what she just saw, she heard daniel laugh at her action as she then hear shuffle and soon the voice of the blonde boy, "you can look now,"

she slowly opened her eyes to reveal a now dressed daniel with shorts and a shirt on.

"what are you doing in my hotel room?" zoey asked daniel as she got up from the bed, "you mean our hotel room?" daniel asked smirking as zoey let out a loud groan putting her hair in a messy bun, "i seriously don't know how i get myself into this situation," zoey whispered to herself but daniel clearly heard chuckling at her words.

"c'mon now get dressed we're going to the beach," daniel told zoey as he pointed at her luggage, "thank you blue eyed boy i really didn't know which one was my luggage," zoey smiled sarcastically as she grabbed a bikini and some clothes from her luggage and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

a/n
ooohh
they're in the same hotel room
tEa right?
idk i'm stupid
i have a handball game tomorrow
so i'm gonna update this on sunday
sooooo
love y'all
xx