48

"short girl wake up it's time to kick off tour," zoey heard a whisper yet loud voice shake her awake as she slowly woke up her eyes burning a bit from the sudden light, "it's too early 5 more minutes," zoey whispered groaning as she saw that it was only 3am, "fine just get on my back and i'll send you in my bunk you don't have to wake up," daniel then sighed smiling as the girl climbed on his back her head resting on daniels neck as she loosely stayed on his back.

"daniel what's up with zoey?" jonah asked as he saw a sleepy daniel hold a sleeping zoey in his back going towards the bus, "she was tired and didn't want to wake up so this was my only choice," daniel shrugged as jonah let out a chuckle watching the blonde boy get inside the tour bus.

daniel walked inside and laid zoey down carefully in his bunk making sure not to bump her anywhere as well as not letting himself fall, he set her down running a hand through his messy hair as he looked around to find a blanket putting it on top of her and then walking out of the bus.

"guys i'm gonna go pick short girl's luggage's upstairs and bring them here," daniel told tate, christina, corbyn and jonah who were standing there and they all nodded, "am i the only one who find it cute how they don't call each other by their names?" christina asked taking a drink of her starbucks.

"i mean i found it cute as well," tate shrugged as she reached to tie her ponytail but quickly jonah went by her grabbing the hair elastic and tying her hair up, "i mean they've definitely made progress," jonah said sticking his tongue out while focusing on tate's ponytail, "yeah we should be happy about that," corbyn nodded as he put christina's last suitcase on the bus trunk, "here they are guys," daniel yelled as brang zoey's suitcases onto the bus trunk.

"and the happy family is here," tate smiled as gabbie with lavender on her baby carriage and jack following close behind her with a baby bag and like 2 other luggages, two other being dragged by gabbie, "here let me get this," corbyn ran to gabbie taking her luggages as gabbie mumbled a "thank you" "i'm gonna go lay lavender down," gabbie whispered as everyone nodded and gabbie walked in.

"are zach and hannah late again?" jack asked the other four as they nodded sighing, "they'll be down in a minute hannah just texted me," christina answered locking her phone, "now excuse me but i need to go drink my milk and sleep," tate waved as she walked to the inside of the bus jonah following close behind just in case, "i'm gonna go too if that's ok?" jack asked as christina and corbyn nodded and jack walked inside.

soon zach and hannah finally came, "hurry sloths we're gonna be late we need sleep as well," christina yelled as zach and hannah put their luggages inside the bus trunk, "chill chris," zach rolled his eyes walking inside with hannah as christina was about to go slap him but corbyn stopped, "not worth it," he shook his head as he grabbed christina's hand and walked inside with her and soon the bus started moving sending them off to San Francisco, California.

a/n
this book
has almost come
to an end
:')