31

3rd pov.

"zoey zoey," zoey felt someone shake her shoulder and wake her up, as she slowly woke up to be met with a face smiling so big which scared her causing her to scream.

this action made daniel started laughing, "what the heck blue eyed boy?" zoey screamed laughing too as she threw a pillow at him, "if you could've seen your face it was hilarious," daniel said in between laughs as he held his stomach.

"you're stupid," zoey shook her head as she hoped off of the bed as daniel put her pillow back on it's place, "well get ready cause we're going out to eat breakfast and then go to the beach," daniel explained and zoey nodded taking some clothes and walking in the bathroom getting ready.

soon both of them were ready to go as they locked the door walking to the elevator, "so had a good sleep?" daniel asked zoey but she didn't respond, "today it's going to be fantastic am i right?" daniel laughed again but still got no response.

zoey sighed as she turned her head towards the guy, "listen we're still not cool just cause i talked to you earlier doesn't mean we're friends now ok? get that on you're head," zoey told daniel as the smile on his face slowly dropped down.

"sorry," he mumbled as the door of the elevator opened and they both walked out going to the food place next to them where they're supposed to eat breakfast.

"they're coming act normal," gabbie told everyone all happy as she saw daniel and zoey walking towards their table thinking that they've moved a step further cause they seemed closer last night.

"good morning," christina chirped as the blonde boy and the brunette girl took a seat unfortunately for them next to each other but purposely for the other 8 people on the table around them.

"morning," zoey greeted slightly annoyed as most of people in the group furrowed their eyes in confusion from the tension around the couple, "did you guys order?" daniel asked looking through the menu.

"no," corbyn said letting out a breath as they all stared at the couple who were currently looking at their menus, "what the fuck happened?" jonah whispered - asked tate as she only shrugged.

finally the two look up as all of the other on the group looked away quickly so it doesn't seem weird, "let's order shall we?" jack asked breaking the tension as everyone nodded and he called the waitress.

everyone ordered most of them ordering pancakes, "will you ever get over your obsession of nutella?" christina laughed - asked zoey as the whole group joined the laughter and zoey playfully rolled her eyes, "i don't believe so," she laughed.

"she literally ate pasta with nutella once," gabbie said fake gagging as the whole group laughed once again, "that's disgusting," corbyn commented as the laughter just didn't have an end.

"and also let's not forget her obsession of squirrels," hannah continued making the brunnete girl go red from embarrassment, "she literally wanted a squirrel so bad," hannah added once again.

"really?" daniel asked laughing as hannah nodded, "but it's honestly none of your business," zoey spit out as she rolled her eyes at daniel, once again making the whole group confused.

"well sorry miss perfect i didn't realize it was a bad thing to join a conversation," daniel talked back at zoey as the whole group just watched at them in confusion, "well you can't when it's about me," zoey then said.

"well princess you can't tell me when to talk and when not," daniel spat at zoey and glared at her, "um guys," christina blurred in but the couple didn't burge, "i didn't say anything about talking idiot," zoey hissed back.

"guys calm down," gabbie said as she stared at the couple who were intensely glaring at each other, "well we don't need your opinion at all bitch," daniel said at zoey as the whole group gasped.

"that's it," zoey said and got up, "and you said you've changed," zoey said in the verge of tears as she walked out of the place, leaving not only daniel but the whole group speechless.

she got hurt again and stabbed in the heart once more by the same person that broke her heart two years ago, and he knew.

a/n
oop