47

3rd pov.

everyone sat un patiently on zoey's and christina's apartment living room, as some of them stayed in their phones and the others had small quiet conversations between each other as they waited for zoey and anna to finally give out their new announcement that will apparently change their lives for the better.

"so everyone," zoey clapped her hands together, as her and anna stood in front of everyone, all of the attention going to them now, "as you guys know we got you all together cause we have a new announcement," anna chirped smiling as zoey smiled nodding as well.

"we've talked with anna and since we both have a love for fashion," zoey continued as she saw a smile show up in everyone's faces, "we're thinking about starting a fashion line," anna finished as everyone cheered, "we still haven't talked this throughly obviously but we are planning on making this real and with me being on tour and everything it is going to be a little be hard that's why i'm going to be leaving you guys midway tour," zoey frowned as she saw the smiles of the group go down a bit.

"so until what show can you make it?" daniel asked sad about the whole situation, "well i'll come from the start obviously until the virginia show," zoey answered as she saw the group nodding, "so you'll be there with us for about 5 - 6 cities?" christina asked as zoey nodded in reply.

zoey bent over grabbing her juice since she was still not old enough to have something alcoholic as some of her friends were, she raised the glass up, "to new beginnings," she smiled as everyone did the same, a whole chorus of cheers being heard.

imzoeych.

imzoeych.: cheers to new beginnings 🥂

liked by annaseavey, beautychickee and 86,048 others...

comments

user:  WHAT THE FUCK

annaseavey: cheers bby
↳ user: spill
↳ imzoeych.: cheers :)

user: hahahah i hope that your leaving the boys lives
↳ user: u r one disgusting bitch

user: HAPPY TO WHATEVER BEGINNINGS LOVE

gabbiegonzales: i can't wait for everyone to know
↳ user: KNOW WHAT
↳ user: YH WHAT
↳ imzoeych.: i can't wait either

user: i swear to god is she's pregnant-
↳ user: awe that would be cwute
↳ user: as the whore she is she probably wouldn't know who the father is

seaveydaniel: it's your time to show off your talent
↳ user: awe
↳ user: daniel 🤝 being supportive
↳ imzoeych.: 💞💞

user: bitchhhhhh

user: I FUCKING LOVE YOUUU

user: ahhhh i CANT WAIT

beautychickee: proud of you <3

tatedoll: go bestie

hannah_: i love you and and you're doing amazing

imzoeych.: @/beautychickee @/tatedoll @/hannah_ i love all of you <3

user: i love how all of the girls are so close with each other

a/n
new beginnings
:')