26

"don't forget to meet us at 6 in the restaurant next to us," gabbie yelled as everyone entered their own hotel rooms, all exhausted for the amazing day they had and they still had 2 and half more to go.

"who's taking a shower first?" zoey asked as she settled her beach bag down, "you can go first i don't mind," daniel gave zoey a slight smile as he turned around plugging his phone in his charger.

"ok," replied zoey and got a towel walking into the bathroom and taking her clothes off soon the hot water hitting her body.

as soon as she was done she wrapped the towel around herself and opened the door just a crack to see where daniel was, only to find him laying in his bed on his phone.

"blue eyed boy can you close you're eyes please just until i grab some clothes?" zoey asked only popping her head out of the door, daniel slightly chuckled at her action as he nodded and put his blanket on top of his head just like zoey did earlier today.

zoey ran to her suitcase and grabbed the stuff she need often looking towards daniel to see if he's looking, she grabbed everything and ran back to the bathroom.

"you're good now," zoey yelled from the bathroom and started getting dressed quickly finishing and putting her hair in a messy bun not caring about blow drying them and walked out of the bathroom.

"are you done?" daniel asked zoey as he only received a quick nod from the girl who sat on her bed taking her phone out, "well i'm gonna go in then," daniel mumbled to the girl grabbing a towel and his clothes walking to the bathroom getting done with his shower.

soon the guy stepped out of the shower getting dried and putting his clothes on not caring to blow dry his hair only messing with it a bit letting it fall in his face, then unlocking the door and walking out of the bathroom.

"what time is it?" daniel asked zoey who was staring deeply in her phone, she looked up from her phone and took a glance of the blonde boy and simply replying with "4:05pm," as daniel nodded going to his phone and unplugging in it.

"you want to watch a movie since there's still 2 hours till the dinner hang out?" daniel asked the girl getting a shrug from the girl as she turned her phone off, daniel smiled at her as he turned the tv on clicking the netflix option, "what do you want to see?" daniel asked turning his head towards the girl who started thinking, "after," she replied sending a smile towards the blue eyed boy.

daniel nodded typing after on the search bar and clicking on the movie soon starting it.

a/n
i loveee the movie after
also what's your favorite movie?
really interested cause i need some good movies
to watch teehee
also a lot of u guys liked the idea of double updating
so here u go
love y'all
xx