49

text between ariana and zoey

grande☁️
hey z

zoey🎈
hey ari

grande☁️
i heard you're currently
on san francisco?

zoey🎈
yh and?

grande☁️
i'm here for a
video shoot as well
would you like to
hang out or smth?

zoey🎈
idk i'm not sure if
i can
i have to hang out w/ blue eyed boy

grande☁️
daniel seavey?

zoey🎈
mhm

grande☁️
i thought u didn't
like him
u had a whole social media
beef with him

zoey🎈
u don't know much about me
me and him are cool now
also if u want to hang out
u can come to the sf show

grande☁️
that's amazing
when is it?

zoey🎈
tonight 6pm
i'll tell the guards to get
u backstage
all you have to say is
i'm ariana and i'm here for zoey
and they'll let u in

grande☁️
ok
see you then😊🥰

zoey🎈
see you💞💞

the blonde girl paced around the room not knowing what to do when her stepsister comes to the show, she hadn't talked to ariana ever since her father told her about the marriage news and she didn't know what was there to talk about.

"short girl it'll be fine i promise," daniel tried calming zoey down as he went up to her putting his hands on both of her shoulders, "all you have to do is watch me and the guys perform and have a conversation with her time to times," daniel advised her as he rubbed her shoulders calming her down as the blonde girl nodded.

"besides i don't think you're more nervous then zach is," daniel joked as zoey let out a chuckle, "you're right i should not be stressed," zoey nodded and talked more to herself but still hearable to daniel, "see i like the positivity," daniel smiled at her as she smiled back.

"daniel it's a time to perform," jonah's voice was heard from outside the door as he knocked on the door, "coming," daniel yelled back as he took a look at the girl one last time smiling her, "go do your thing," zoey giggled as daniel nodded and ran knowing that he was about to be late.

the blonde girl on the other hand took a deep breath as she grabbed her phone walking out of the room and going backstage where the other girls were, all of them making some space from her so she can watch the guys as well.

"mrs. charles mrs. grande is here do we let her in?" one of the guards tapped zoey's shoulder as zoey turned around, "yes of course i'll come wait by the outside of backstage for her," zoey replied as quick walking away from the other girls and going out of the door waiting for the other singer to come.

the brunette girl made a turn and got met with the blonde girl, also known as her stepsister, "zoey is so nice to see you again," ariana exclaimed as she hugged zoey, zoey immediately hugging back, "it's nice to see you too," zoey smiled as she hugged ariana.

"you've grown a lot since from what i remember you," ariana smiled as she took a look of the blonde girl in front of her, "and you've just become sweeter," zoey laughed as ariana joined.

"let's get inside backstage so you can meet the other girls," zoey offered as she opened the backstage door ariana and her getting in, "the other girls?" ariana asked confused, "well the boys girlfriends and my literal ride or dies," zoey giggled a bit at her saying as ariana nodded as they approached the other 4 girls.

"girls may i introduce to you ariana grande?" zoey asked her voice more firmed as she joked around, the other girls attention went from watching their boyfriends on stage to the now two girls in front of them, all of them speechless from meeting ariana.

"hi girls," ariana waved at them as the 4 waved at them as well, "ari this is chritina we call her chris and she got done with college recently and she's taken and engaged to corbyn besson," zoey introduced christina to ariana as they hugged.

"this is the soon to be mother cause she has a little girl in there, this is tatum but she goes by tate, she's soon going to get married with jonah,"

"this is hannah and you already know her, she's still just as stupid but a bit more mature and has a even more stupid boyfriend called zach herron,"

"this is gabriela but goes by gabbie, she's a mother of one girl named lavender and is happily married to jack avery," zoey finished as all of the girls each one by one hugged ariana mumbling a "hi".

"now let's watch these 5 amazing guys perform cause we've already missed too much," zoey giggled as all of them watched the boys perform.

"you guys did amazing," christina squealed as corbyn was about to hug her but she stepped back, "no no sweaty," christina faked gagged as corbyn pouted, "sorry go change and i'll hug you," christina promised as corbyn ran to the changing rooms.

"so this is the famous blue eyed boy," ariana raised an eyebrow as daniel laughed nervously, "yep that's me daniel seavey," he put a hand out as ariana grabbed it shaking it, "i've seen a lot about you," ariana told him as daniel swallowed, "we'll talk about it," ariana then said as the tension was rising.

"oh my god is ariana grande," jack screamed when she saw ariana, "hi jack," ariana smiled waving at him, "oh my he knows my name," he squealed again as everyone laughed, "c'mon baby let's go," gabbie grabbed jack who was still in awe little lavender following close by.

"hi i'm zach and i'm the coolest person you'll ever meet," zach introduced himself as ariana once more laughed, "hi zach i'm ariana," ariana shook his hand, "i'm never washing my hand again," zach looked at his hand as hannah came grabbing him, "sorry," she smiled softly at ariana as ariana nodded, "i love you," zach screamed once more as daniel, zoey and ariana laughed.

a/n
the stepsisters met
:')
also 2 more chapters left
:'(