28

ZOEY

i still can't believe that i'm agreeing on being in the same room as him.

don't get me wrong he hasn't done anything to me this year or for the time we were here.

actually he has been making me laugh and enjoy this trip slightly more then i thought i would.

i feel like i should move on and forgive him since what he did two years ago is in the past and he has changed and whenever i ignore him my heart aches still.

"zoey you coming," daniels voice snapped me out of my thoughts, i gave him a quick nod as i grabbed my purse walking out of the door him closing it behind me as we soon walked to the restaurant.

we searched around until we found the table where the others were walking towards both of us a huge smile spread on our faces.

"hi guys," i waved at them as i sat down on one of the free seats, "where's gabbie and jack?" daniel questioned making me curios on where they are too.

"they were having some troubles with lavender but they'll be here soon," christina send a smile towards me as i quickly returned it, "may i take your order?" one of the waitresses said as she came to our table.

"i'm sorry we have two more people coming up so we'll wait till then," tate smiled politely at the waitress as she nodded walking away.

"so how's everyone liking their rooms?" jonah asked looking around the table at us, "nice," murmured most of us smiling at jonah.

"hey we made it," gabbie said as she had lavender on her baby carrier in front of her sleeping peacefully and jack following close behind with a baby bag.

parents life am i right?

"i'm glad you did," i smiled at both of them as they took a seat in front of us, jonah waved the waitress asking her to come get our order.

everyone gave her they're orders as they were all different then the other and of course their drinks.

"hey short girl," daniel whispered in my ear carefully not letting anyone see since he was sitting next to me, "what now blue eyed boy?" i whispered back slightly rolling my eyes.

"nothing i just wanted to annoy," he answered and leaned back in his seat smiling knowing that he accomplished what he wanted to do.

a/n
hi :)