50

3rd pov.

the boys and girls were currently on the third show of the tour, their location being New York, New York.

"it feels good to be back on my roots," christina laughed slightly as she stepped out of the tour bus, "it's been a year since you've moved out of here right?" zoey asked as she stepped out of the bus close behind her go to backpack on her back.

"yeah but i'm glad i moved with you even though having my place here with paige was still fun," christina smiled as she looked around before they head inside their hotel, "well babe maybe one day we'll move here together," corbyn chirped in the conversation as he winked at his girlfriend putting a hand around her.

"you guys are so cute," zoey awed as gabbie and a more then energetic lavender came running down the bus, "hey there lav," zoey giggled at the girl as she jumped on the older girls arms, "thank god she's settled," gabbie let out a breath as she cracked her back making the others let out a "oof.".

"short girl," daniel screamed as he ran out of the bus, "what?" zoey questioned turning to face the blonde boy as she held lavender on her arms, "do you have my airpods?" daniel questioned worried about nothingness, "yes they're on my backpack," zoey laughed as daniel let out a breath on relief.

"you two," jonah shook his head as he helped tate step out of the bus, "date already," tate yelled as zoey's and daniel's cheeks went a shade of the red.

"we have 5 more hours before we have to go to the venue," daniel told zoey as she looked at him with confusion, "and?" she questioned, "wanna hang out?" daniel questioned as he bit the inside of his cheek, zoey looked down as she played with the strings of her hoodie, "sure," she finally answered smiling at the boy taller then her.

"i'll tell the others and then change into something more decent and we can leave?" zoey said coming out more as a question, "yeah sure," daniel shrugged as he went by the elevator zoey going to the other girls, "hey girls me and blue eyed boy are going out," zoey informed the girls as a smirk appeared on all of their faces.

"they're going on a date," hannah playfully said as gabbie, chritina and tate all laughed at the statement of the brunnete girl, zoey playfully rolling her eyes, "anyways gotta go get ready," zoey smiled at the girls as they gave her a big thumbs up, zoey ran to the elevator, "it's a hangout," she screamed to the other four before the doors of the elevator closed.

zoey soon got changed a pair of mom jeans, a pink, white and green designed turtle neck with a black jacket on top and some black boots, she put on a white beanie and pair of pink glasses cause all though how cold it was in new york it was still pretty sunny, as she grabbed her phone and walked out the door to be met with a patience waiting daniel who was standing on his phone, scrolling through instagram as always.

"are we going or what?" zoey chuckled as daniel head shot up as he nodded locking his phone and got up putting in his back pocket, "where are we going?" zoey asked as the doors of the hotel opened the cold breeze hitting their faces, "i don't know," daniel shrugged as zoey looked at him confused.

"um blue eyed boy then what are we gonna do?" zoey asked confused letting out a small laugh in the end of it, "this is new york, we'll find a place to have some hot chocolate," daniel laughed as he threw his hands up in the air, "you're right," zoey laughed as she looked around.

the streets were filled with people and all though how hot it was in hawaii here in new york it was way much colder for the blonde girl as she walked down the streets with the blonde guy next to her, as zoey's eyes wandered around the streets her eyes landed on one cafe, "let's go there," zoey pointed at the cafe as daniel nodded walking that way.

as the couple walked in warmness of the place hit their faces and a strong smell of coffee made it to their noses, they walked to one of the windows booth wanting as much sight of the view as they could get.

imzoeych.

imzoeych.: if you ever come to new york go to the "le cafe" cafe trust me you won't regret it

liked by beautychickee, seaveydaniel and 75,937 others...

comments

user: u so pretty

user: does she respond?
↳ imzoeych: sometimes ;)
↳ user: OMFG I LUV U

beautychickee: you be looking kinda cwute
↳ user: awe
↳ imzoeych.: if you look in the mirror you'll find someone even mwore cwuter

user: which idiot wears glasses and a beanie😂😂

user: new york treated you well

gabbiegonzales: my gorgeous best friend
↳ user: hi gabbie i love you and lavender
↳ imzoeych.: i love you more aunt gabbie ;)

user: get a life lmao

user: poor her waiting for her man whore comment

corbynbesson: why was i not invented to this cafe?
↳ imzoeych.: cause you're not a cool enough blondie

user: lmao you still exist?

user: i'm a big fan of u 🥺🥺

seaveydaniel: prettiest♥
↳ user: oh there he is
↳ imzoeych.: ♥♥

seaveydaniel: had so much fun with u
↳ imzoeych.: i would say the same thing blue eyed boy

user: woah they were together

user: i ship #doey such couple goals

arianagrande: i miss you bby
user: i still need an explanation for this
imzoeych.: i miss you mwore

user: lmao does she still open her legs for everyone

user: you would be no one without the boys

hannah_: omfg i luv u
↳ imzoeych.: i luv u mwore

user: hi
↳ imzoeych.: hey :)
↳ user: OMFGGGGSOCKDVZJX

a/n
only one more chapter
sad boiz hourz
:')