39

zoye's pov.

"yeah so now we're here," i ended after i had explain everything to the girls, "wait so you're dad practically abounded you for 3 years and now he wants to meet you?" christina asked still unsure of the whole situation.

"yeah pretty much," i replied sighing, "just do whatever you want if you don't want meet him then don't go he's not the one who can tell you what to do after leaving at such a bad time for a huge amount of years," tate adviced me as took a hold of both of my hands.

"yeah we'll be there for you through every situation," gabbie then talked as i gave all of them a smile, "thank you girls," i thank everyone as we went for a hug, "it's the last day c'mon let's cheer up," i half yelled as everyone then cheered and we all got up to go where the boys are.

"boys we're ready to go to the beach," zoey yelled as she entered the hotel room where the boys were waiting, "finally," daniel yelled as he happily jumped out of the bed ready to go.

"someone's happy," christina laughed as her hand interwined with corbyn's, "everyone ready to go?" gabbie asked as she held lavender in one hand and jack's hand with the other, the whole group mumbled a yes and we went to the beach.

"z c'mon let's get in the water," hannah yelled as she walked towards the water as i shook my head, "i want to tan at first i'll come in later," i shook my head as i put my sun glasses on and sat down.

it's been about 15 minutes and all you could hear was the screaming and yelling of the 9 other having fun which didn't really bug me cause i really want a tan.

that's when i felt two strong hands wrap around me and bring me up my chair carrying me bridal style, "blue eyed boy i swear," i glared at daniel as he was taking me towards the water with a smirk on his face as i tried squirming to get away from him.

"it's for fun you know," he laughed as in a matter of seconds my body had hit the water and for a second i was up the top again with a wet daniel next to me, yes i did pull him in too, it's what he deserved.

"fuck you," i cursed at him as i splashed him with water as he only let a dramatic gasp putting his hand on his chest, "i feel mentally abused," he faked cried as i rolled my eyes playfully.

"hey lovers now that daniel did all of that can we go get ice - cream tate's craving," christina yelled as me and daniel swam our way to christina, "oof i'm all wet," i faked whined as daniel laughed, "i wonder why," he chuckled.

i put on a oversized t - shirt with short sleeved and all 10 of us walked to the ice cream shop near by, i obviously got the nutella flavored cause they had it and i was more then amused.

"you probably poop nutella," zach joked at me as everyone mumbled some ew - s, "han control you're man please," gabbie laughed as hannah nodded slapping zach on the neck, "i swear your guys relationship is like a middle schoolers relationship," i laughed as everyone joined.

"at least i am in a relationship," hannah smirked at me poking her tongue out, "well sorry i'm not ready to commit and i actually want to love life," i giggled as everyone laughed.

today was definitely a good day.

a/n
zoey shouldn't be worrying
about her love life for long
;)
xx