The Hate Continues.

Sorry,  but I'm making Lucy a huge bitch just for plot.  So here we go!

(Lucy's POV)

It's about time I got Natsu away from that sorry excuse of an ice mage.  Damn.  Too bad I wasn't close enough to here what they were saying.  Whatever,  I'll just ask Natsu later.  I squeezed his hand and led him through the guild.

"Uh... Luce? You're kinda hurting my hand... " I heard him groan,  but I just ignored him. 

I needed to get my mind off the anger.  So... Well.... I'll just have Natsu help me with that.  If ya know what I mean.

I snickered to myself earning concerned glances from my guild mates.

I pulled Natsu out of the guild as soon as I saw Gray.  Ignoring his protests,  I continued to drag him to my house.

"H-hey Luce... Why are we here?" He asked timidly as I hastily ran with him to the bedroom.

"Isn't it obvious,  Natsu?" I paused and smirked at him.  "I want you to fuck me~"

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me~" I giggled and pushed him onto the bed.  Can't wait for this.

(Juvia's POV) ((Surprise!))

I really don't want to see Natsu and Lucy making out on the table anymore.  It's really gross! Juvia is going to talk to Lucy about it.  Maybe Natsu too.  The rest of the guild is tired of it as well,  so this is for all of our behalf.

I sighed as I reached the door.  I knocked on the door a couple times.  No answer.  I shook my head as I tried the door knob.  Unlocked? Interesting.  I opened the door and walked in,  closing it behind me. I suddenly heard a creak and jumped.  Geez calm down.  I took a deep breath and looked around the house.  Was she not home?

I tried the last door.  The bedroom.  I regretted it as soon as I opened it. 

There they were on Lucy's bed.  Lucy being pinned down by Natsu.  And they were....having sex.

I had to cover my mouth in order to not scream.  After a glare from Lucy,  I slammed the door and rushed out. 

Gray will hate it,  but he needs to know.