Better?

(Gray's POV)

I woke up to a piercing pain in my side.  Must've slept wrong again.  I yawned and rubbed my eyes reluctantly trudging to my bathroom to take a shower.

While rinsing my hair,  my thoughts drifted back to yesterday's event.  Lucy and Natsu did it,  huh? I nearly laughed.

It's weird how things change.  Lucy used to hate Natsu.  But all of a sudden she can't stand not being around him? It's  really hard to believe feelings could change so fast.  But I know they did.  Because mine have changed too.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the bar of soap hit the tile.  Why does soap have to be so damn slippery?

Once I was done drying off from the shower,  I went to go get ready.  Because I was actually going to go to the guild today. 

I smiled to my self as I put on my necklace and head out into the snow.  It felt so good to be outside again.  I had only felt the snow yesterday when Juvia took off her coat.

I soon arrived at the guild,  not really needing to open the doors because the wind opened them for me. 

All eyes were on me as the doors closed rather loudly. I looked at them all awkwardly but was still met with a lot of warm smiles.

"It's really nice to see you,  Gray.  How are you doing?" Levy asked in a low voice after everyone went back to what they were doing.
"What do you mean?" I tilted my head and timidly crossed my arms.
"Natsu told me about your condition.... He seemed really worried. " She said while getting interrupted by me coughing into my sleeve.  Levy grabbed my arm and picked to half of a bloody flower.  "I knew it... Gray follow me,  we need to talk. "

She grabbed my hand and motioned for Erza,  Mira Jane,  and Juvia to follow us.  We walked to the library then she shut and locked the door. Levy turned to me and looked at me seriously. 
"Levy,  what's going on?" Mira asked.
"Gray has been coughing up flowers like these... " Levy showed them the bloody flower earning gasps from the three other girls.
"How is this happening?" Era surprisingly was losing her cool.
"Well first off,  it called the Hanahaki disease.  It is a result from one sided love... The person's lungs with slowly fill with flowers causing them to cough them up... And, " Levy glared at the floor, "and it kills them... Since he has a crush on Natsu....  "
"No! That can't happen!" Juvia teared up and hugged my arm.  But I was too stunned to comfort her.

Great.  And here I was thinking I got better.