Arguments don't blow over fast.

(Natsu's POV)

I looked in to Lucy's cold enraged eyes,  which weren't only looking at me,  but gazing at the sickly ice mage as well.

I glanced down at him and back at her,  losing my cool for a moment before grinning up at her once more.
"Ya need somethin' Luce?"

She grit her teeth and answered darkly,  "Hell yeah I need something.  I need you to get out of bed and to stay away from that Popsicle douche bag!"

I put a finger in front of my lips to signal her to be quiet.  "Shhh.  You'll wake up Gray.  He needs his sleep. "

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I CARE,  DUMBASS?!" She roared and slammed her hand on the small wooden table beside the bed,  waking Gray up from his light sleep.

Gray slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.  "Oh... Sup Lucy... " He yawned with a wave.

"Oh shut up!" She grabbed the collar of his shirt,  making the ravenette's dull  tired eyes widen.

"I'm sorry...? What did I do wrong?" He asked confusedly. 

"You were born! That's what you did wrong!" Lucy sneered,  raising her fist to punch him. 

Damn I know Gray won't be able to stop her.  He's too weak right now.

I lunge forward and grab her wrist before she could even graze his nose.

"Natsu,  what the fuck?!" She pulled her arm out of my grasp.  "You shouldn't have done that. " She growled before glaring at Gray one last time,  then walking out the door and slamming it behind her.