Chapter 1

Louise POV
*As the alarm clock goes off on a Monday morning at 7am*

"Ugh just 5 more mins! I don't want to fucking wake up yet." As Louise moans and groans to herself.

"Louise you need to get up. You're gonna be late for school." As bob says yawning, walking by her room to head to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. "I'm making pancakes" he says with a smile.

Even though Louise was a huge trouble maker in elementary school through middle school, pulling pranks on any one who wrongs her, making people sorry for even disrespecting her or her families restaurant. Once she got to high school. Louise and bob had a heart to heart about her future. They agreed that when he and Linda retire she will be running the restaurant. So she needs to do good in school and go to college. They agreed on her major which will be business management. And from then on until she graduated she was on her best behavior and even got a 3.0 gpa. So she could go to college and was even offered a scholarship. Gene and Tina are off doing their own things. Gene is traveling with his band trying to get their name out there. And Tina is married to Jimmy Jr living on the other side of town.

"I'm up, I'm up" Louise says angrily. She then heads to the bathroom and showers. While she's showering she thinks to herself
*sigh* "Just one more year and I'm out of this place".

She leaves the bathroom and walks to her room and gets dressed. She puts on a green v neck shirt with black shorts, black flip flops and her iconic pink bunny ears. Then heads to the kitchen to have some breakfast with her parents.
*outfit below*

"Oh there's my little bunny! How's mamas youngest baby!?" Linda says excitedly

"Tired.. I have a headache" says the youngest belcher child.

"How late were you out last night with Andy and Ollie?" Says Bob

Louise thinks as she does not know what time she got in. Her Andy and Ollie went to see "The Nightmare on Elms Street" as the movie theater were showing reruns of old movies that day. But after the movie they went to the bar next door and had one too many. The end resulted in them having to walk a very drunk Louise home and hope she doesn't get caught.

She lied, "around midnight, I didn't want to wake anyone so I went to bed after." Internally she says "It couldn't have been too late". "Couldn't have been more than 2am or 3am".

Louise eats her pancakes as she watches her mom dance and sing about a new porcelain baby doll she saw in the store to bob. She then grabs her keys and tells her family bye as she head off to her 4th year at college hoping that it goes fast and without incident.