Chapter 10

Rated M for some mature content. Reader discretion is advised.

When they kissed again this time Louise was sober, she was drunk the first time so she didn't really remember how soft and filling his lips are. Logan broke this kiss and told Louise:
"It's okay.. I like you too"

This made Louise grab his face and kiss him again. She wanted him so bad at that point. Even though they weren't dating nothing could stop this no bunny ears girl. As things got hot and heavy, Logan stopped himself ask her if she wanted to. Louise pause and thought to herself, this was her first time, but she didn't want him to know that and ruin the moment they were having. It was a big deal for her since this was a guy she really liked and she just wanted him and only him. She shook her head yes And he pick her up and carried her to his bed room and laid her down on the bed. It was soft and messy since Logan has recently woke up. From there they took each other's shirts off. Logan couldn't help but noticed how nice her body was. Yea she was a tiny girl in size but her breast tell a different story. They continued making out as Louise undid Logan's belt and unbuttoned his pants and grab his erect penis out from his boxers and started to rub him up and down. A moan escaped his mouth and he crumbled at her touch. It was fragile and soft how her hands felt on his member. This turned him more so he stopped her and laid her hand down and just kissed her all over her body until he got to her lower half. And he unbuttoned her pants and took them off then he slowly put his finger to her clitoris and gently fingered her and she covered her mouth as she exploded with pleasure. She could barely contain her moans as she let a word slip and said  fuck out loud Logan felt that she was getting extremely wet. And so with that knowledge he grabbed a condom out of his drawer next to the bed and put it on. He positioned himself where he was lined up with her vagina and he slowly push himself in. Louise moaned loudly through her hand as he was pushing on her hymen until it went all the way through and she let out a breath of relief that that was over. He asked her if she was okay and she nodded yes and told him to keep going. He did exactly as he was told and slowly entered and exited out of her body as the pleasure between both of increased. Louise was so surprised at how huge he felt inside her. She thought it was big when she was rubbing him but she wasn't expecting this. He was hitting all of her spots she didn't know she had. He was amazing at it. The pleasure inside her took over and she started to curl her toes and moan louder. This made Logan go faster and Louise felt a rising inside of her and her breathing increasing she screamed fuck, fuck, fuck as she came on him as she felt her body shake and treble. Logan comes as well hearing her come. They both breathe heavy and he falls beside her. They stayed quite for a bit as they think to themselves of what to say next. Logan broke the silence and said "do you want to get food?"
This caught Louise off guard and she said "..uh.. yea.. sure" she still couldn't believe she had sex for the first time.
"Okay let's get dressed." As logan kissed her again
They both got dressed and walked to his car holding hands. They sat in the car in silence as he drove to a pizza place a few mins away from his apartment. Not Jimmy Pestos, her dad would literally kill her if she ever went there. But a nice quiet family owned place called Papa Pizza that he used to go to before seeing Louise again. He parked and walked over to Louises door to open it for her. She couldn't stop blushing at that.
"Thank you Logan" she said turning red.
"Anytime for a lovely girl" Logan said
They walked hand and hand inside the place. The owner recognized him and greeted him with joy in his words.
Oh mama itsa Logan! How Are you a doing my friend! It's been a many moons since I last saw you!
Logan chuckles and says "Hi papa I'm doing great. How are you doing?"
Very very a good my guy! The owner looks over and sees Louise
"By the gods! Who's is this a beautiful women?!" He says as he holds Louises hand.
"Hi, I'm Louise" she says blushing
"Oh my goodness such a beauty! Logan has never brought a girl in here before. You musta be very special"
Louis's smiles at Logan and says "I hope so"
"Well please sit down and I'll bringa the usual pepperoni and sausage pizza." Papa pizza says
"Thank you papa. That will be great" Logan says.