Chapter 3

Louises POV

"Some idiot almost hit me while driving to work today. Can you believe the nerve of some people? Who lets people like that drive?" Screams Louise as she tells Rudy on the way to her elective.
I don't know Louise *wheeze**puff*

"Well I'll see them in hell!"  Louise says

"Alright Louise I'll see you later, I have to get a refill on my inhaler." The wheezy boy says

"Okay.. see ya" Louise says

Louise head to her last class of the day. Then She head home to help out the restaurant.

Logan's POV

"Alright time to head to bobs burgers". Logan says getting nervous. "Man it's getting hot in the car. Is the AC not on?"

Logan looks at the temperature control unit to see the AC is in fact on. 15 mins later he pulls up to the familiar restaurant known as Bob's burger. It was actually quite busy inside. Considering Louise is now in majoring in Business she was able to provide the restaurant with a lot of ideas on how to bring in more customers. They were even able to hire 2 employees because of the money that was coming in. Logan walks inside and sees bob making burgers while Linda is on the phone. She she's Logan and hangs up.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyy goooodddddd!!! Logan!!! How are you?!?! My how you've grown into a sharp looking guy! It's been so long since you've been here!" Linda screams as Bob's looks through the order window to see who she's talking to.

"Hi Mrs. B it's nice to see you again. Hi Bob. How are you?" The place is packed. It's good to see y'all are getting customers." Logan says

"Hey Logan. Good to see you. Yea the restaurant is doing good. We even had a reporter come to the restaurant to talk to us about the restaurant on the news a few days ago when Louise tracked him down and almost threatened the poor guy life if he didn't use the restaurant as a story." Bob says

Logan thought to himself "Louise.... I wonder how she's doing... I wonder what she looks like."

He says to Bob "Well that's great to hear. Y'all deserve it. The food here is great. That's actually why I stopped by." While rubbing his neck. Not wanting to say he wanted to see Louise.

"Oh yea." Bob says. "What would you like to order?"

"How about the burger of the day? With fries and a coke. The Pickle My Funny Bone Burger." Logan chuckle to himself.

"Yea" bob laughs. "I thought about it when I hit my funny bone while mopping the floors last night." As he head back behind the counter to make Logan's order.

Then the front door dings and enters Louise coming home from school.