Part 12

*Picture by Draco-Digi on DeviantArt*

Logan woke with a haze. He checked his phone then realized that it was 9:00am and he was late for work. He had completely forgotten what day it was because all weekend he was with Louise. He quickly got dressed and ran to his car to head to work.

"Shit, shit, shit." Is what all Logan could say as he was in traffic. He usually leaves at 8am to avoid all this and since he was late he was now in the middle of it.

"Of course someone fucking wrecked themselves." As he passed the car accident completely devolved of all human compassion.

He finally arrives at work and see that Mr. Fischoeder has been waiting for him.

"Hi Mr. Fischoeder, I'm so sorry, I forgot to set an alarm and I completely forgot what day it was. I promise it won't happen again!" Logan practically begs for forgiveness. Mr. Fischoeder looks at him with concern.

"Logan, you usually aren't like this. All this time you've worked for me you never been late. Hell you've always been 10 mins early everyday. What's going on?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Fischoeder, it's just all weekend I've been with.. a pretty amazing girl. I was just so wrapped up in finally getting to spend time with her I wasn't being responsible with remembering to set an alarm." Logan says honestly. He can't remember the last time he's gushed like that to anyone. He was a pretty private person when it came to relationships but Louise is different. she's someone who understood him, cared about him. He's never had someone who did those things.

"Well Logan, I don't blame you. I mean We've all done crazy things for love. I mean I tried to pass another family off as my family so Shelby Schnabel would be with me." Mr. Fischoeder says laughing.

Logan looked at Mr. Fischoeder with a surprised look.
"Really? Did it work?"

"No it did not." The older gentlemen said

"Oh." Logan said

"It's okay Logan. I've been in other lady parts since then. But enough about me. Get to work" Mr. Fischoeder said walking away

Logan walked to his desk and sat down. He exhaled with relief that Mr.Fischoeder didn't fire him or even get mad. He leaned forward and rubbed his eyes while his elbows rested on his desk. He got to work after. Forgetting about the girl he unknowingly deflowered 24 hours ago and still hasn't thought to send her a quick text. Not knowing what storm was brewing within her.....

*This chapter is pretty short. Only because I wanted to show Logan's POV and then in the next chapter show Louises POV. Thank y'all for reading it's so amazing to know so many people have read it!*