Chapter 14

"Class is boring.." Louise says to herself. She begins to tap her pen onto her desk and a beat to distract herself.

*vibrate*

Louise jolts up a bit and hurry her phone out her pocket to see if Logan has texted her. To her dismay it wasn't. It was a text from Alex.

"Hey Louise!" He typed

Wow he seems eager. I say to myself.
"Hey, how's class?"

"The professor sounds like a depressed yoda." He typed

Louise chuckles at herself. "Lol funny, who's your professor?"

"Mr. Franklin, This dude wouldn't know fun if it bit him on the ass."

Louise can't help but laugh out loud.

"Ahem" Louise's professor says

Louise looks up "Oh, ma bad"

"Pay attention ms. Belcher" he says

"Sorry.." louise says, she slides her phone into her pocket.

Louise waits for the teacher to get back to teaching and pulls her phone out again.

"Lol nice" I say.

I get another vibration

"So, do you maybe want to hang out for a bit after class? I have a free period next."

I smile to myself, "maybe I should.. I guess I have nothing better to do. It could be nice to get that jerk wad off my brain"

"Sure" I say to make myself seem not desperate. Cause I'm not. This is simply a ploy to get myself distracted. I think to myself. Since that idiot who shall remain nameless, ghosted me. I'm not even thinking about his stupid smile or his hot stupid body. I'm just not."

"Cool, meet me where we first met? :)"

"HA! Wow he's cheesy. Putting a smiley face." I say to myself smiling

"Louise, maybe you'd like to share what's on your phone that's making you smile so hard?" The professor says

"Ahhh, no.." I say sliding my phone back into my pocket

"That's what I thought. Pay attention mrs. belcher."

I nod at him

"Thank god this isn't high school, Mr. Fronds would of took my phone away." I thought to myself. Kinda miss getting in trouble with Andy and Ollie. And sometimes gene and Tina.. man those were good days. Reminiscing was something I did fondly. Although some things I look back on and cringe. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Alex seems like a nice guy, I don't see him having any bad intention unlike a certain bastard.

I texted Alex saying "sounds good." This could be good for me. I daydreamed the rest of class about after school.

*2 hours later*

Class finally ended. Thank god. Idk If I could endure another moment of that. I decided to start heading towards the locker area where Alex is. But got stopped by Jessica. After that one sleepover when I was 9. We became friends. I haven't seen her in a bit since she got sick.

"Hey Lou Lou! How's it going?" She said

"Hey Jess. It's going fine, just tryna graduate ya know?" I said

"True true, so did you see the new HOT guy who transferred here? I swear he's your type. Looks just like Boo Boo haha"

"Huh.. the guy you're describing sounds like Alex." I said confused. I mean yea Alex was totally my type and all but him looking like my childhood crush? Idk, Alex didn't give me slapping vibes. Usually I feel that way when I'm into someone.

Her eyes widened "Omg so you met him already?"

"Yea, I bumped into him earlier and he told me to meet him where we met." I said nonchalantly

"Omg Louise please tell me you're gonna fuck him? Please at least do that for me. I'd climb that man like a tree.. mmmm.." she said enthusiastically.
I searched her eyes for any hint that she was joking. She was not.

"Jessica I just met him." I said seriously

"Louise, you need to go for it. Kinda like how you decided to let go of your hate for Logan." She said whole putting her hand on my shoulder

I searched for something to say but I couldn't form the words. Idk how to tell her that that dipshit is ghosting me right after we had sex the other night. She studied my body language and put 2 and 2 together.

"Louise... what happened between you and Logan? Didn't y'all start to hang out and become friends?" She said seriously and cautiously

"Well....." idk how she's gonna take it.

"Louise.. tell me" she said strongly. Idk why I'm worried about telling her. I usually tell her everything but if I tell her she'll push me towards Alex and idk if I want that right now.

"Omg Louise." Her eyes widened. "Did y'all end up having sex?"

Damn this girl and her conniving brain. She's always been able to figure shit out.

"Ummm.. yea I guess we did" I said flatly.

She grabbed and engulfed me into a big hug! "Omg my girl finally fucked a guy!" She said kindly loudly. 

"Omg Jess chill out. That's not all of it." I said seriously

"What else happened? Are you pregnant? Damn girl.. I taught you better than that." She said

"What the fuck, no. We used protection." I said

"Then what?" She said looking in my eyes.

"He's ghosting me." I said defeated

"What.... the.... fuck.... okay now you definitely need to fuck this Alex guy in retaliation. Show this douche that you can move on just as quick and fast." She said sternly

"Look. Obviously what happened with Logan wasn't meant to last. So if I see this Alex guy. I want to see where it goes instead of jumping right into the sex again. I refuse to let my body be a whore house."

"That's wack Louise. But whatever. Just promise me you'll do him once while I'm alive?" She said walking away

"The hell Jessica?" I said as she walked away. She just threw up a peace sign instead of saying anything.

"Ugh" I say making my way to Alex like I was meant to before. Hopefully he didn't leave cause I took too long.