Chapter 8

First thing Louise does is chugs the entire drink. She doesn't know how to respond to these feelings. She didn't know what this was.. for the first time since she was a kid. She was scared.. because of Logan.

Logan notices her chugging the entire drink "Woah woah woah Louise, remember what I said? Those drinks are strong, you're gonna her drunk."

Louise starts laughing "So What if I do? It tastes good"

Logan feels uneasy "Louise please.. be careful.. I don't want this affecting our date"
He grabs her hand and Louise screams internally
She looks around for the button to call the server so she could order another drink. She finds it and pushes the button.

"What can I do for you mam?" The server says

"Can I please have another Long Island?" She practically bags saying this

"Of course mam" he scurried off to get her drink

"Louise are you okay? Logan asked concerned

"Oh yes Logan" she says as her words start to slur I'm just PEACHY"

"Louise keep your voice down, are you tipsy? I told you those drinks were strong"

The server comes back with the drink and Louise grabs it instantly and chugs the whole thing again.

Logan says "That will be her last, please bring her a water please"

The server quickly walks away

"Louise I'm taking you home" Logan says trying to stand up but Louise has other plans

Louise is drunk at this point "What? No please, don't." She starts touching his face and body. "Please"

Logan says seriously "Louise please behave then, we are at the movies you-"

He was cut off by Louise kissing him hard.

Words couldn't explain how the kiss felt to them. Was it fireworks? A canon being fired? They weren't sure but all they knew is that they were exactly where they need to be.
Logan calls the server back to get the check. He was taking her home at that moment. He was visibly upset. He genuinely wanted to spend time with her. But I guess that was too much for her and she needed to be drunk to be near him for that long. But then she kissed him. What did that mean? What was that about. He was confused and all he wanted was to go home now.
He carries her to his car and puts her in the passenger seat. All the while she's just laughing and saying Logan Logan Logan In a childish tone.
The ride home was basically in silence. Besides Louise laughing and trying to touch him and such. After a while of that she fell asleep. Logan enjoyed the silence now. He couldn't help but look at how beautiful and peaceful she looked when she was asleep. How he wished that he could sleep next to her once day.
Logan wakes louise up when he gets to her house.

"Hey Louise. Wake up" he said in a hushed voice

Louise woke up and looked at him. "... hey Logan.." she looks around the area confused "what are we doing in your car?

"You got really drunk at the movie theater so I took you home. I didn't want anything bad to happen to you" He said pretty sad

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." she fully knew.. she just didn't want him to feel bad

"Here let me walk you to the door." Logan says as he gets out the car to walk over to her car door

He helps her out the car and they walk to the door

"Thanks for everything tonight Logan. Besides the drinking I really had fun with you" Louise says

"Anytime Louise" He says while hugging her tightly. "I'll see you soon, good night"

"Good night Logan" she says

He walks back to his car as Louise walks into her house. As Louise gets ready for bed, she feels awful. He didn't deserve how she was acting. She was just really scared to show her feeling towards him and it was moving too fast for something she wasn't accustomed to. Instead of moping about because of it she decided it was time to put on her big girl panties and go over to his apartment tomorrow afternoon to apologize and tell him the truth. And hopefully.. he accepts her. Flaws and all.