Chapter 4

Louise POV

Louise pulls in and parks her car. She heads upstairs in her room to put her stuff away. She uses the bathroom and walks back downstairs to the restaurant. As she pushes the door open she says hi to her parents and head towards the back area to put her apron on. She doesn't notice the blond sitting on the front stools as first But notices that he hasn't stop looking at her.

"Take a picture it will last longer creep." Louise spews out.

"Well then.. things haven't changed have they? Four ears." Logan says smugly.

This stops Louise dead in her tracks.

"Oh god." Louise says in her head staring at him. "Logan.."

"Hey Louise it's nice to see you. You look different, Less irritating on the eyes." He says.
Even though he's actually thinking she looks amazing.

"Screw off Logan. Why the hell are you here? Don't you have some kid to pick on or to be somewhere far away from here? It was nice to not see your ugly face for a while. I actually didn't recognize you." Louise says annoyingly

"Oh come on, don't be like that. I've come in peace. I actually just ordered some lunch from here. The burger of the day in fact." He says nicely

"What? Really? You actually ordered something from here? I thought this place was beneath you." She says confusingly.

"Naaa.. not really. That was my parents. They are Bitchy like that. So high and mighty they looked down on anyone any time they can. Especially my mom. The cold hearted bitch as I like to call her. I thought the place was chill.. It still is actually." He says

"Bob finishes Logan's order and hands it to the new hire to give to Logan."

"Thanks man" Logan says.

Logan takes a bite out of the burger and smiles. "The food is still good too. I got the burger of the day, the name made me laugh."

"Oh, thanks. My dad always has to come up with something everyday to keep him on his toes" Louise says with a smile. There was a pause of silence. And she spoke again.
"So what do you these days?"

"After I graduated university with an accounting degree. I started working as Mr. Fischoeders financial accountant. It makes pretty good money actually. Since I was able to move away from that god awful house with my parents and into an apartment of my own. I'm a pretty good functional adult I'd say so myself." He says laughing. It even got a chuckle out of Louise. "But honestly it's been pretty boring. I just work and go home everyday. Maybe if Jacob or Scotty aren't busy we might go out to the bar to meet girls and get drunk. None have caught my eye just yet. How about you four ears?"

"Oh that's nice. Once I finish college ima try to move out with the money I've saved up as well. I need to grow up eventually. Louise says chuckling. I'm inheriting the restaurant once my parents retire. I'm really looking forward to that day. I might go to the bar with Tina or gene end when they come in visit or I'll call up Andy and Ollie. They're not the guys i look for at the bar though haha."

"Wow, this place will be yours one day? Logan says looking around. That's amazing. I'm happy for you Louise. I'd figure it would be you to run this restaurant one day."

"Thanks" Louise says

Logan finishes his lunch. And looks at the time. His hour lunch break was coming to an end.

"Well Louise, it was nice talking to you. But I have to get back to work. I'll stop by tomorrow during my lunch hour. I'll see you soon" he hands her $10 for the bill and then hands her a $20 tip. "Keep it" he says

"Oh thanks.. See ya Logan" Louise says smiling

Louise never thought she'd feel happy to have seen him. Last time she remember he was her archenemy and she wanted to destroy him. But now she wasn't so sure. All she knows is that she couldn't wait until tomorrow.