Chapter 6

As the time goes by the next day. Louise starts getting nervous once 5:00pm came. She didn't know what to wear or do. She was internally freaking out. Should she dress casual or formal? where was he taking her?" She decided on just a blouse, jeans and somewhat heels.

A/N: she's wearing what the picture shows below. Minus the grey bag.

As Louise gets dressed for her big night she starts doing her makeup and hair

As Louise gets dressed for her big night she starts doing her makeup and hair. As she finishes up she reaches for her bunny ears. And pauses..

"Should.... should I wear them? I want to look pretty and mature and I don't know if I'm still gonna look that way to him if I wear these."

Linda peeks into her room and says

"Hi honey.. I noticed you haven't put your ears on. You look really beautiful without them you know."

"Do I?" Louise says scared

"Baby of course you do. No matter what you wear I'm sure Logan will find you irresistible" Linda says sincerely

"Thanks mom.. I appreciate it" as she gets teary eyed

"Speaking of irresistible, I know y'all are are gonna have a moment and kiss and y'all are gonna have sexual thoughts and if y'all do I brought you some condoms to put in your purse. And remember shave your legs to the knee. Only strippers go above the knee. The good ones anyway."

"Oh my god mom get out of here! You're so embarrassing!" Louise says blushing

"Alright alright just thought I help. Wouldn't want you regretting anything. Love you!"

Louise slams the door and tries to revive herself from that awkward moment. Her phone dings and it's a message from Logan saying he'll be there in a few mins. Louise looks at the condoms and grabs 2.. not that's she was expecting anything to happen tonight but like her mom said, She wouldn't want to regret anything. As she shoves them in her purse. She thinks about the experience that awaits her.

*knock knock knock* Logan waits as he looks at the time while holding a small bouquet of Pinkstargazer Lilly's.
*image below*

Linda screams "CCCOOMMMIINNNGGGG"

"Oh hi Logan how are you sweetie?! Please please come in! Louise will be right out. Come sit down with me?!"

Logan comes into the house and shuts the door behind him holding the flowers in his hand, Linda notices..

"Oh those flowers so beautiful Logan! Louise is gonna love them!" Linda exclaims
Bobby! Look at these beautiful flowers Logan brought for Louise! Are they lovely?!

"Oh hey Logan. Yea those are nice flowers. Louise will like them."

"Hello Mr. B. And Thank you Linda. I heard you say this was louise's first date. I should at least make it memorable right." He says blushing and rubbing his neck

Louise comes out into the hallway

"Hey lo-" Louise stops mid way through when she saw the pink flowers.
Logan hands them to her and says "These are for you Louise."

"Wow Logan.. they are really pretty. Thank you" turning pink as she says it.

"Alright kids y'all go and have fun! Be safe and no drinking and driving!" Linda says as she pushing them out the house

"Bye mom and dad!" Louise says

"I'll take care of her Mr. and Mr.s B!" Logan's says

As Linda shuts the door behind them she sighs and says to bob:
"They are so cute together. Took them long enough to realize their feeling for each other. You can't look at each other they way they do and not feel anything" Linda says smiling

"I suppose so Lin.. never thought I'd see the day where Louise is actually somewhat into boys" bob says "she's growing up so fast"

And with that they laid down in bed together and watched movies until they feel asleep. As with the young lovers. Their night is just beginning.