Hide And Seek

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

Zhan's POV

The sun shone, sending the light directly to my eyes. I groaned realising that I couldn't keep my eyes closed any longer wishing I were back in my apartment or better yet...dead.

I didn't want to open my eyes because that would only confirm what I unsuccessfully tried to avoid.

1. Yes, I was kidnapped last night
2. Yes, he was not a figment of my imagination; he's real
3. Yes, I slept with him.

I never understood why people made a fuss about their first time, I didn't even know his name and yet it was so amazing. I knew I would remember it 50 years from now...he's good I thought as I chuckled without humour.

I said I would take whatever punishment waited for me; I guess God decided to take me up on my offer. I slowly opened my eyes,

I was in a different bedroom, than the one I remembered last night. This one was bigger and had a bigger bed, 10 people could fit into this bed. It was empty,

The furniture was just as impressive though a bit darker and masculine. Complimented by large striking paintings on the walls. There were 2 large wooden doors and a single door in the opposite direction; all closed.

I'm guessing this was his bedroom; butterflies attacked my stomach at the thought of facing him. We'll it was now or never, I had to find him and get out of here before I literally go insane.

I looked around for my shirt and pants and I couldn't find it.
Crap! What would I wear now? I couldn't go out there naked! I climbed off the bed taking the sheet with me as I went through the single door. It was a bathroom, all white and huge, I decided to put it to good use.

I felt a little better after a bath. I used his toothbrush, after what we did last night, what was the point of worrying?

I had no idea what I was going to wear so I pushed the two wooden doors open; it was a closet.

A walk in closet, filled with clothes from every angle. I took a shirt from a dozen of them and got some boxer brief at the corner of the closet. i couldn't find any pants that could fit mine so I only wore shirt and boxer brief for now. I walked over to the window and opened up the curtain.

I gasped when I saw that the 'window' was a sliding door leading to a spacious balcony, but that was not why I gasped.

There was three-story's in the air, overlooking a golf course and a lake!

From what I could see; this was a mansion that freakishly looked like a castle.

This is crazy! I thought as I exited the room and was in the hallway, I was going to get lost. I started walking to my right.