BIRTHDAY

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

ZHAN POV

"Happy birthday"

Yibo said, kissing my forehead. I groaned, half asleep

"You're not being for real are you?"

I grumbled, covering my eyes.He lifted my arm off

"Yes I 'am" he said I sat up frowning

"You're on a mission to kill me aren't you?" I spat.He chuckled

"Something like that, now close your eyes" he said I sighed loudly and closed my eyes.

He laid a box like thing in my hand.

"You can open them," he said, excitedly.

I couldn't find it in me to put him off

"Wow" I said with forced enthusiasm at the Tiffany's box in my hand. I opened the box and I was actually taken a back, in a good way. Inside lay a beautiful and simple bracelet; it had some diamonds and gold gems, I liked its conservativeness. I could actually wear it without drawing too much attention to myself. I smiled in approval.

"Not bad huh?" he asked, obviously pleased I liked it.

"No, I like it. Thank you," I said leaning into give him a kiss, hoping this was the first and last of my 'presents'.He stopped me.

"Oh no, I know what you're trying to do and no, you're not off the hook just yet" he said, chuckling.

I moaned in complaint slumping back to the bed"We had a deal little bunny" he said kissing my nose

"Wear that tonight" he said getting up.

"What's happening tonight?" I asked shocked.He shrugged smiling..

"Yibo!" I bellowed.

"Relax, we're just going to have some fun,"he said putting his hands up.

"Besides Zed and Ai are coming over, you don't want to disappoint them now do you?" He said.

His cousins were coming to see me? What the hell!

"What?" I nearly screamed, nerves attacking my stomach.

"Yeah, they're going to give you the whole spa treatment thing. Their treat, a gift to you" he said in that soothing voice.

"But..." I tried to talk

"They wont bite sweetheart, you'll love them...I think" he chuckled

"If they ask how we met; we met at your secret vacation in Shanghai"

"Oh okay. Where are you going?" I asked noting to his appearance.

"I have some errands to run, but I'll be back later to pick you up" he said, kissing me goodbye.