ARRANGEMENTS

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

YIBO POV

I was infused in my work when I heard a soft knock on my office door, MianMian came in "Excuse me Mr. Wang but Maya Xue is here to see you" she said.

"Thank you, bring her in" I replied, Maya Xue was an accomplished events planner, I worked with her in the past; so I knew what she was capable of.

"Yibo" Maya said walking in.

I stood up to greet her
"Maya, its good to see you, how have you been?"

"Parties, traveling the world, yeah life's good" she smiled. "I must say I was surprised when you called me to organise this, its not what we normally do"

I chuckled "Well there's a first time for everything" I said.

That seemed to be my phrase nowadays.
She was right; asking her to plan Zhan's birthday party must've caught her off guard. Normally I would have her plan team building and networking parties for G-Industries, but never a birthday party.

"They must be special then...lover?" she asked, curious

"Yes" I replied, happy that it was actually true.

"What were you thinking?" she asked, sipping the coffee MianMian brought us.

"He is a huge fan of music, so I was thinking a party that would rival award shows, a bunch of live performance,Fireworks, and everything in between"

I said, I knew Zhan was going to kill me for doing this, but I knew he would love it.

"Alright, what theme did you have in mind?" she asked, taking down notes

"Classic Hollywood, red carpet and bright lights" I replied, "His favourite colour is blue," I added.

"I wonder why that is," she teased,

Humph I never thought about that. I just smiled

"See how you can incorporate these in his party," I said, giving her a list of Zhan's favourite things.

I pulled out his iPod and handed it to Maya

"I want you to book the first 5 people on his playlist, and improvise where needed" I said.

"Ok, venue?" she asked.

"My place, I prefer you do it outside. You can start working there immediately," I said.