THE CHANGE

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

ZHAN POV

I found myself hiding in my bedroom a lot for the past couple of days, avoiding any unnecessary casualties with Yibo; coward I thought to myself.

The view of the estate's garden was breathtaking from my balcony; I was still waiting to wake up from this dream, everything about this place and its people seemed unreal to me.

Much to my chagrin my feelings for Yibo have only but intensified day after day, great! So its not just lust anymore, I was beyond screwed if that was the case.

The simplest things he did drove me crazy. The way he licked his lips, the way he looked when getting out of the pool, the way he smiled, walked, talked...oh yeah I had it bad; I watched him everywhere, it was sad.

Watching the way he interacted with everyone here, he has a confidence about him; I guess that came with being rich and successful. It only added to his sex appeal. I rolled my eyes, as if he needed it with his good looks.

I also noted how everyone in the castle treated him with love and respect.

I was the only one who was being standoffish towards him. I couldn't be nice to him; he would see all too easy how enthralled I was with him. It was easier pretending to dislike him.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts; I got up to open it.

It was Mari, who looked slightly irritated "Can I tidy up a little?" she asked

"Um sure" I said, letting her in. I was not used to people doing this kind of stuff for me; it felt weird.

I started walking back to the balcony, when she suddenly slumped to the bed; I rushed to her panicked "Mari, are you ok?" I asked, my voice frantic.

She raised her hand "I'm fine, I just feel a little dizzy and I have a headache. Could you please darling get me some aspirin? Its in the kitchen counter"

"Of course" I said, rushing out of my room.

I heard voices in the lounge as I got down the stairs...it was Yibo and a woman?

I turned into the lounge to see Yibo kissing a woman on the couch; platinum blonde hair, tall, petite well a little too skinny for me but she was very beautiful. She looked like one of those supermodels you saw on the magazines.

I felt a stab of pain and jealousy, was she his girlfriend? It couldn't be, then that would mean that he cheated on her with me. But it didn't matter either way; right now she had what I wanted.

They didn't seem to notice my presence, and that's when I really looked at them.

Yibo was not kissing her back; in fact he was gently trying to push her away and she refused to let him go. Something at the back of my head snapped.