RUN

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

YIBO POV

I was driving home from work when I heard a beeping sound and Liu come up on my monitor, he must have news on Jun.

"Yibo my boy, we've got a problem" he started

"What's the problem?" I asked, given that I had a lot of them.

"It seems we've made a slight mistake, the Jun we thought we saw here was actually a stunt double" he said

"So he's not exactly here?" I asked confused now.

"We're not sure, it could be another set up.But we'll keep our eyes peeled"

"Alright, anything else?" I checked.

"Yes, it seems Jun is ready to take action so we cannot keep the guy in the dark anymore" he said, and I froze.

"I have to tell him the truth?" I asked, my voice slightly shaking,"Well yes, its not safe for him not to be aware anymore. You remember our original plan right?" he asked,confused by my reluctance.I cleared my throat

"Of course, I'll tell him today" I said,

"I need to speak with him myself, but I'll let you explain things first" he said.

"Sure" I replied, my voice strained and the monitor went blank.

I immediately stopped the car and got out; I needed to breathe.I knew eventually the day would come when I would have to tell him the truth, so why was I freaking out now?Its not like we could be together again, its not like I could cause him more pain than I was already.No, me telling him the truth signaled the end.

My whole mind, body and soul ached to be with him everyday.Watching him without being able to touch him, kiss him...has been torture. Even through the pain came one comfort; and that was getting to see his face everyday. When all of this was over and he was gone, I could never see him again, and that was a pain that was just unbearable.

I leaned against my Audi for support, shaking my hands to stop them from trembling. I chuckled darkly.

For a guy that is always in control, for a guy that has everything figured out; I was a mess. I quickly got in my car, but I had to be in control for everyone's sake.

I arrived at the estate with the mission of telling Zhan the truth...all of it.I took deep breath before knocking on his door; I haven't been in there since I broke things off. I wanted to give him space, besides its not like he would want me near him after I've caused him so much pain.

"Come in" he called from inside, I slowly opened the door He was surprised to see me come in and take a seat across from him in his balcony.

"Hey" I said, trying to keep the alarm out of my voice,