ADVENTURE

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

ZHAN POV

I woke up with a huge headache; damn all the crying and stress of last night took its toll on me. I realized Yibo and me fell asleep in our embrace, it was beautiful and unexpected; I wondered what inspired it.

Iwanted some aspirin, but I didn't want him to wake up and not find me there. He opened up to me in a way I thought I'd never witness, and he and I bonded in a way I thought we never would. We shared a common pain, but mine was not nearly as tragic as his. I shuddered, imagining what he must've gone through.

I tried to get up without waking him up I'll be back my love I thought,

I went out and down the stairs into the kitchen.

I found Mari making herself coffee, she always woke up earlier than everyone else, and she looked up at me and smiled with understanding at my expression.

I went to her and hugged her tightly "I'm so sorry Mari," I whispered.

She let out a shaky chuckle "I'm guessing he told you huh?" she asked,

I nodded letting her go.

"Its alright sweetie, I've learnt to accept and move on. But it was never my pain to move on from" she said.

"I know" I said, she meant that it wasn't hers, but it was Yibo's

"Where is he?" she asked, looking up the stairs.

He's still asleep," I said softly, smiling
"I'm guessing the love train is in motion," she stated smiling too.

I blushed "You can say that" and then I remembered

"What happened?" she asked.

"We talked, I cried like a baby and he told me that he wanted to be with me...how could I refuse when I wanted the same thing?" I said

"And then he...he asked if he could do something and then he laid his head on my chest. It was sweet but I didn't understand why he would ask permission first" I blabbed on.

Mari froze "What did you say he did?" her eyes wide with surprise

"He laid his lead on my chest, it was a sweet gesture," I said, not understanding why this was freaking her out.

Mari sat down in complete shock; she started muttering to herself in a language I didn't understand "Mari?" I asked, alarmed now.