JUST TONIGHT

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

ZHAN POV

I watched Yibo's Lamborghini speed away, Please drive safely I thought laughing to myself. He always drove like a maniac, fast cars should not be disposable to people like him.

Then again who goes to work in a Lamborghini? One of the richest men alive I guess. I didn't like to think about Yibo's fortunes; material things have never been of importance to me. I didn't have material things growing up and I was happy regardless. I sighed.

I felt a little guilty about what I said to him a week ago, it probably didn't mean as much to him but still I was unjust to him.

That morning I woke up feeling on top of the world and looking at his sleeping form I couldn't believe he really wanted me. Then I remembered Ling's words. He may think he loves you right now but trust me honey, soon you'll be out of here so fast your pretty little head will spin.

She was right, what Yibo felt for me was just lust, nothing more. Pretty soon he would get over it and then what would happen to me? I would be left in pieces yet again. I wasn't having that; I've had my fair share of heartbreak so I got up to make my contingency plan.

Yibo and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. Sometimes he would show up out of nowhere and start kissing me; and like a hopeless fool, I was immediately coaxed into wanting him too. On others I would randomly start taking his shirt off, he would instantly stop whatever he was doing and attend to me.

Trying not to fall for Yibo while being so intimate with him was a very thin line to walk on. The fact that he was an unbelievable lover, patient and tender with me; didn't help matters. I offered him my body; I didn't have a choice in the matter. It was his; he owned it from that very first night. But under no circumstances could I offer him my heart, if he dropped it, there would be nothing I could do to mend it. I'd once teased him about having kids; he seemed unfazed and it worried me why? Coz I'm gay?

Earlier this morning I woke up in his bed. I looked at him and I got up

"Where are you going?" he asked, damn it I thought he was still asleep; I froze. Knowing he caught me while I was trying to make my escape.

"I'm leaving" I said, he frowned

"Stay" he said, it wasn't a question.

I shook my head "No, you know the rules Yibo" I persisted.

"Screw the rules," he added, he sat up and grabbed my waist pulling me back down to the bed with him. His arms locked around me, I tried to get out but couldn't.

"You're not going anywhere, so stop trying to push me away" he said, amused.

"Curse you and your noodle arms" I spat, I felt his chest shake in laughter.