ellen asks about you

Ariana sat down on the chair across from Ellen, laughing and smiling as she talked about how good her newest song is. It was a love song and it was one that Ariana was clearly very passionate about. She knew it was only a matter of time until Ellen brought you up.

"So Ariana..." Ariana started to giggle. She knew what was coming by the look on Ellen's face. "Let's talk about your girlfriend." She laughed and blushed a little, looking down at her feet as everyone laughed along with her. "She's clearly the inspiration for this gorgeous song. What was her reaction when you played it for her." Ariana smiled and moved her hand through her hair. "She loved it a lot. Yeah, she's the one I wrote this song for, the one I wrote it about. She's just amazing and I want everyone to know just how happy she makes me."

Ariana chuckled as the audience started to cheer. "And you two have been dating for how long now? Like a little over a year now, right?" Ariana nodded her head. "Is she the one?" Ariana nodded again making the audience cheer loudly. "Yeah most definitely. She's amazing, I love her so much. She's absolutely the one."

Ellen smiled at her, watching as her eyes lit up. The smile on Ariana's face was bigger and brighter than she's ever seen it and she couldn't help but be happy for her that she's found someone like you, someone that clearly makes her so genuinely happy. "I'm really happy to hear that because I can see just how happy she makes you. It's amazing to see. You'll have to bring her by sometime so I can meet her." Ariana blushed again, her cheeks going a bright red. "I'll definitely bring her with me next time."

They moved on to a couple different other topics but all Ariana could think about was you the entire time. You're the one for her.